Which cd did you just buy?

@KC: Well, i do like that cd a lot, lately it's been playing constantly on my pc, so it was hard not to notice. :p It's good to know you like it. :)

Character, of course. And I finally found two old Isis albums I had in mp3, Celestial and Oceanic. Boy, I love Turner's artwork (not to mention the awesome music).

lately;

dark tranquillity - character (duh)
pain - dancing with the dead
(got a poster to both of the above. i love that store. :Spin: )

tiamat/lucyfire/treblinka - from death to goth, the manifold of johan edlund (box, ltd 111 copies.)
tiamat - sumerian cry
katatonia - jhva elohim meth LP

Characterrrrrr. Technically got ripped off since I couldn't get my cousin's mom to purchase it from The End with the Holy Mastercard and so now I'm broke again. Anyway, great album and all the usual. :) The underscore in the Out Of Nothing chorus got a laugh.

there wasa cd/dvd market in ym town so I got there to fullfill my needs of new music
(sadly its impossible to find Murder by Death or Isis albums in my country ahhhgr)

but I bought:

Cult of Luna-Cult of Luna(1?!!)
Cult of Luna-The Beyond(1?!!)
Mastodon-Remission(1?!!) (The new one, Leviathan is better)
Therapy-Shameless
Trouble-Manic Frustration
Shadowcast-Near live experience (austrian elektroblackmetal like samael)
and
Moonsorrow-Verifäkeet

sadly the 2 Cult of Lunas were just Promocds with no Booklet or real CdBox but I just got my ticket for the Bleeding Through/Cult of Luna show next week so I hope to buy the originals there

solefald said:
Mastodon-Remission(1?!!) (The new one, Leviathan is better)
It's the other way around. Leviathan came out last year.
All of this that I'm saying sounds stupid if you missed a comma after "Leviathan", of course.

about 2 weeks ago I got my "Tears Of Mortal Solitude" of Forest Stream (real wizards :))
and the last one is Sinergy "To Hell And Back". I like it very much!!!

Last month I read several books about Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention
As I do not remember ever hearing any of their music (for some reason I thought it was too off-the-wall or avant-garde) and when I check for their CDs did not realize that they had released so many. So I now I have and been playing FZ 'Shut Up and Play Your Guitar".
It's 3 discs of Frank and his guitar taken from different concerts. And I must say
I'm impressed with FZ guitar playing. Very, very, very good stuff - Recommended

A wonderful friend got me the Special Edition Kreator "Enemy of God" CD+DVD.

just bought
Extol-Blueprint, a cool band from norway, they transformed from an progressive blackmetalband to a technical trashband like cynic or atheist to some kind of Deathmetalversion of the Deftones, cool stuff I like it

Nightrage-Descend into chaos
the second album of this melodic deathmetalband from ghotenburg, heavy as hell