Which cd did you just buy?

I just got Arch Enemys Wages of sin. Angela Gossow :headbang: :worship:

Edit:

Yes TheFourthHorseman. Liiva is better and one of my favourite albums is Nonexist Deus Deceptor. Old AE is good too but Angelas is woman and its make it different. :loco:. I saw Tuska 2003 videos and when i hear 1:st time gossow my reaction was this :OMG:

Örkki, the thread title is very fitting, but the rest of the post is not. ;) Liiva was much more \m/. At least WoS is better than Anthems Of Rebellion, though.

So, let's see.
Red Harvest - Internal Punishment Programs
Strapping Young Lad - City

Short list, but as usual, I like it. Hadn't heard Red Harvest at all before today but decided to check them out since some people with fine music tastes had mentioned it. Very nice discovery, I love to find new music like this. So, the album is good futuristic (lyrically and musically) metal, industrial metal would be a good word I guess. Not industrial metal like Rammstein, alright? Like Strapping Young Lad but with more ambience and electronics, I guess...so both of those albums are kind of similar, and both are very metal. About the lyrics, they don't paint a very hopeful scenery of the future, some Matrix-like topics, just without the cheese and all in all portraits of political and social doom. Wow, that does sound cheesy.
Well, the Strapping Young Lad album is Devin at pretty much his most psychotic. Very wall-of-sound-like, heavy as fuck and fun. Kind of like the extreme heavy metal counterpart of Emperor. I liiiike it. The Cop Shoot Cop cover is really good as well. Don't know the band that made the original though, but good lyrics.

So now I've spent my gift certificate on those CDs, ordered Neurosis' The Eye Of Every Storm and have about a month to get some cash for Character (and a ton of other releases coming out in the next 2-3 months). Fuck. Always manage to scrap the cash from somewhere though, and probably so now too. I'm really liking Character for the last week or so, like I said, it's a grower.

Tarot - Suffer our pleasure
Bloody awesome stuff. The vocals are superb, although the lyrics are a bit shit. Great riffs going throughout aswell.

Suspiria - Predominance
I just love the riffs and melodies of this band. Its so heavy and good. Reminds me of The Goblins (Music that was used for Dario Argento Movies)... wierd how their title is a Dario Argento Movie aswell. Anyway, 'tis a great album.

EDIT: I also got, AT THE GATES - Gardens of Grief.
Wow. I wish I'd been able to pick this up sooner. Unfortunately It's usually mega expensive or abscent from stores. Great CD.

I just feel the need to say right here and now that working in a second hand store DEFINITELY has it's moments.

Let me put it to you this way, none of the 'good' stuff ever makes it to the floor. ;)

I've picked up some Fear Factory, Bloodbath, ALMOST a copy of Dead Can Dance CD, Missed a Bimmu Borgir CD cos I wasn't paying attention, Delerium, About to get a Secret Cheifs 3 Album, the list goes on and on and on. The point being I get them CHEAP (ie: I don't have to import them) most of the CD's I got so far would NEVER make a local appearance where I live.

I buy Ajattara's Kuolema. But i look backlabel an its copyprotected. ok, i send it back. I want make copy to my car because its only place where i can listening my cd:s loud. If i cant make my own copys to my own usage i dont need it.

For Christmas I got the following:

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Forgotton Tomb - Springtime Depression
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery

I was also recently given Songs for the Withering, by Rapture.

Therapy? - Never Apologise Never Explain

Spanoudakis - Gia th Smyrnh... (limited numbered edition 1500 copies)