Which cd did you just buy?

Delirious said:
just some mp3 replacements...

pain of salvation - BE (damn what a fine-looking booklet... as always.)
nick cave & the bad seeds - murder ballads
nick cave & the bad seeds - the boatman's call
:headbang:
Great great albums.

Received today:
Dark Tranquillity - Lost to apathy (sounds promising)
Bad Religion - Stranger than fiction (havent listened it yet)

^ Will check out Doom ;)

I think Track nine is a fucking slayer! Masterful riff in the opening and loads of cool celtic mellodies, but Its nowt compared to Heathenreal.

Cant really say enough good things about this album. If you like DT's massive sounding mellodies fused with a kind of 'sentenced' style sorrow then you would love this. It has some masterful riffs on it that just blow me away every time. Guitar work is A* Vocals are diverse and the drums are all you can really ask for from a mellodic deathmetal band. Great production too.

my cousin came over the other night n now i have a ton of cool stuff including:
3 Inches Of Blood-Advance And Vanquish
Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Amorphis-Far From The Sun
Blind Guardian - Follow The Blind
At Vance - The Evil In You
Arwen - Memories Of A Dream
Centinex-Diabolical Desolation
Dionysus - Anima Mundi
Illnath -Cast Into Fields Of Evil Pleasure
Mercenary - 11 Dreams
Mystic Prophecy - Regressus
Swallow The Sun-The Morning Never Came
Unearth-The Oncoming Storm
Wintersun
\m/

got the MCD in the mail now. must say the artwork looks awesome, like i knew it would. now to open the darn thing and watch video! :D the joy! :Spin:

EDIT: Since 2002, I should have bought Lacrimosa - Durch Nacht und Flut and DoD - Panik Manifesto.. i'm such a cheapskate. So I will get these in the next haul.

well just came back with my bag filled with new friends:
weeks after their fucking releasedate a record store in my damned town has this 2 gifts:

Isis-Panopticon
Cult of Luna-Slavation

for the first impression IMO Cult is a little bit better than Isis, longer songs and more mellow moments

but both great bands for the winter time
and by the way, I saw the Lost to ApathyCd for 5.99? and bought it too.
now I bought 10cds this months
that must be enough for the rest of this year, as character comes out in 2005

I listened to the new Apokalyptische Reiter(very melodic and funny)
Mastodon(cool concept but it didnt touched me for the first time)
sonata arctica( brrr power metal with keyboards, more music for my little brother as a christmas gift who likes blind guardian, but I like their coverversion of fade to black, their only song I like)

The Don said:
I just purchased the Trashed, Lost and Strungout Bodom EP, as well as Eternal Tears of Sorrow's A Virgin and a Whore. Both very good :headbang: !

COBs new song I saw a video some weeks ago as I had an tv.
didnt liked it too much, I just ahve the first 3 albums, the last one I didnt liked so much, dont know why but it didnt touched me

eternal tears of sorrows is cool, a good band

The Don said:
@ solefald: Yeah I'm a little dissappointed in their new direction. But hey, it's still better than 90% of music out there, whether it be in the Bodom style or not (imo).

well your right its still very heavvy cool music but with the time I dont know how to explain some bands crawl out of my interest but they still make good albums BUt i dont buy them, just listen to their old stuff. this happend to nevermore, opeth, COB, amorphis f.e.
dont know why,

Edguy - The Savage Poetry

Bloody classic. Shit its so good. Riffs riffs rifss! :p :p Im in heaven.
Every track so far has just made me reach for my sword.

It Doesn't get any better than this (Okay, I know most people hate Edguy. Most people are clueless). :p just playing (if you're an Edguy hater that is) ;)

:headbang:

Last Thursday evening I made the journey to Metal Haven and scooped up these new items:

Dark Tranquillity - Lost To Apathy
Shadows Fall - The War Within

and these old items:

Eucharist - Mirrorworlds (Regain re-ish, what happened to the cover? o_O )
Old Man's Child - Born of the Flickering

Was hoping to also purchase the new Bloodbath, Nightmares Made Flesh, but they haven't gotten it in yet. :yell:

Dark Tranquillity - Lost to Apathy EP finally came in the mail. Thanks The End Record!

Lost To Apathy said:
I'm going to get Therion - Lemuria/Sirius B

I thought Therion was some cheesy thing, but this was actually really good! :Spin:

Yeah, that's totally awesome you seriously won't be missing out.

I got The Acacia Strain's album yesterday. Ive already posted somewhere about it. Its pretty killer. A bit short though (29 mins).

diary of dreams - nigredo (wohoo. finally.)
diary of dreams - freak perfume
diary of dreams - one of 18 angels
sopor aeternus & the ensemble of shadows - la chambre d'echo, where dead birds sing (a 128 pages book for a booklet. dt should consider doing this :D )