Which cd did you just buy?

Hammers Of Misfortune - The Bastard
Hammers Of Misfortune - The August Engine
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Heaven Shall Burn - Antigone
Pain Of Salvation - Be
Forsaken - Iconoclast

@4th: You may call me whatever you want baby!

@COT: I heard few songs from radio from Crowned Unholy, with one being The Speed of Darkness. Am I the only one who actually likes the clean vocals in it?

Yay! I got:

Damage Done (LP)
Haven (Picture disc)
Projector (LP)

Gonna frame 'em and put on the wall! :cool:

And that Damage Done german promo, in mint condition. Hmm, I'm gonna try and find Projector+Haven Digi&Japan, and DD-Japan releases as well.

Lilitu - The Earth Gods
Lilitu - Memorial
Lilitu - The Delores Lesion

I got them a few days ago, all of them signed. I only got to listened to them today, and i love them. :)

King Chaos said:
I also got the new Enslaved album "Isa"... Not easy to read the album title's font so Im assuming its Isa and not Jsa.

wow... it it out already? will you be si kind as to give us a short review of the album?

King Chaos said:
Ill give another couple of listens and later today Ill try give it a review... Im not very good at journalism. Its an excellent album, Im very pleased with it. but thats all I can offer atm.

I'm not surprised by the quality of the album, seeing the constant growth Enslaved had had since Mardraum...

After having another good listen to Enslaved's new album I have concluded that Every track on ISA is of the same high quallity, and as an album it holds together quite masterfully. Its a bit much to swallow in one go as the music is very emotive and I have to say can be quite drainging. Some tracks stand out more than others. My favourite tracks being the title track ISA and the final song, Reogenesis. The vocals are a great mixture of black metal growling and fairly Mellodic clean vocals, Admittedly though the voice isnt one of the best things about the band. The guitars sound awesome on this album, with some beautiful and mellodic solos over some incredible progressive passages. All in all I'd personally give it 7 out of 10, but Terroriser, who are usually pretty acurrate within genres gave 9.5 out of ten. Terroriser are usually mega stingey aswell, so expect something great. Strider, you're a fan of Mastodon right? It has that same destructive progression in the song writing and a similar guitar and drum sound, just more evil in general.

But I prefer the new Karl Sanders solo album. It's like the ambient intro to Unas slayer of gods but for 50 mins. Spectacular!!

King Chaos said:
After having another good listen to Enslaved's new album I have concluded that Every track on ISA is of the same high quallity, and as an album it holds together quite masterfully. Its a bit much to swallow in one go as the music is very emotive and I have to say can be quite drainging. Some tracks stand out more than others. My favourite tracks being the title track ISA and the final song, Reogenesis. The vocals are a great mixture of black metal growling and fairly Mellodic clean vocals, Admittedly though the voice isnt one of the best things about the band. The guitars sound awesome on this album, with some beautiful and mellodic solos over some incredible progressive passages. All in all I'd personally give it 7 out of 10, but Terroriser, who are usually pretty acurrate within genres gave 9.5 out of ten. Terroriser are usually mega stingey aswell, so expect something great. Strider, you're a fan of Mastodon right? It has that same destructive progression in the song writing and a similar guitar and drum sound, just more evil in general.

But I prefer the new Karl Sanders solo album. It's like the ambient intro to Unas slayer of gods but for 50 mins. Spectacular!!

Well King Chaos, thanks a lot for the review and the advice! I will surely listen to ISA... I hope it's a progression from Below the Lights as mush as that album was a leap from Monumension... and the Mighty Mastodon's comparison makes my mouth water...

22129.jpg

That's the first I've seen of Character.

I got the new Elend Album today 'Sunwar the dead'. Its bloody mad! I already knew it was totally orchestral but still metalish. Id heard one track. I listened to the album while wlaking in the darkness, and I have to say it scared the living shit out of me. It has to be some of the darkest noise Ive ever heard. It got me thinking about all kinds of things. It actually provoled thought!!! I thought about my child hood (younger than now) alot, and some of the lesser good moments of my life, but it was like a therapy, a flood of terrified emotion. Its a fantastic album. If you get chance to own it, own it!!! if you do get it, PM me or something ad tell me what you think.

The last two cd's I bought, was The Cure's "Wish" and Steve Vai's "Passion & Warfare" - stumbled over them, used, at some second-hand store.. Less than $2. :p

steve vai?
nice stuff

just got
the best album this year:
OMNIUM GATHERUM-YEARS IN WASTE!!!!!!
this band is great ,just unbelievable, if you like the melancholy of old kakatonia,the beautiful progressive style of old opeth, old dark tranquillity you must know this band
and yesterday I got:
crimson moonlight-the covenant process
crimson moonlight-songs from the archives

cool swedish black metal in the style of dissection, well played, a good black metal band
the only problem was to get their albums in germany but finally I found an onlinestore who imports them from sweden

www.omniumgatherum.org

Damn it is good. The stuff that has been changed from "Crowned in terror" really makes a difference. :kickass:

Naku: The clean vocals on "Speed of darkness" sounds a little odd, at least at this first listen, but it's possible I'll like them after a few listens.