Which cd did you just buy?

Depeche Mode - Violator.

I didn't plan on buying anything, but i just couldn't pass this one, i've been looking for it for months...

Arch enemy - anthems of rebellion (what can I say, it was in the sales).
Ayeron - The human equation (linited edition big bookset thingy)
Dream Evil - Evilized (also in sale)
Strapping young lad - Strapping yound lad (Also in sale)
The Haunted - rEVOLVEr

Best album there for me is the new 'the haunted' one. Its so god dman heavy. Their progression has been an exciting one from their first to most recent album. Im loking forward now to hearing what else they can do with their pummeling sound. I just Love Anders Bjorler's riffs so much. He's the frickin man.

Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache

@ DT_2004 , GEMM is a great place for buying music look for the "GEMM Green Shield Guarantee" over the years I've purchased 100s of CDs from GEMM sellers without a problem - Highly recommended
I don't know about the EU but I would guess centurymedia.com will 'Lost to Apathy' for sale before anyone

shopping spree:

the haunted - rEVOLVEr
nine inch nails - further down the spiral
amorphis - chapters
tiamat - prey
moonspell - the antidote
in flames - soundtrack to your escape
arcturus - aspera hiems symfonia / constellation / my angel
novembre - dreams d'azur
extol - synergy

Nokturnal Mortum- Nechrist (just bought, sounds pretty good far)

Erm I got In Flames 'Soundtrack to your Escape' a while ago, it is far better than reroute to remain...and yet neither compare to the earlier stuff: jester race, clayman, whoracle, etc..

The latest two albums are not bad for metal albums, they are just bad for in flames albums...

mp3 of Katatonia... the only cd I could find here...
The covers of the cd... I have to wait for the appearing of the new album here about 3-5 months.
katatoniamp3.jpg

katatonia.jpg

Naku ist krig said:
Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane
Ulla made me download few of their songs when I got my superfucking fast oh yeah and so on again -connection. After few times of paying attention to them at home and after a nice guidance by Ulla to the wonderfulliness of PoS, I decided to buy this album.
Great! Do we have another PoS fanboy/-girl in the ranks?

I bought Pineapple Thief - Variations On A Dream last Saturday. Good post-rock with nice vocals, melodies and lyrics. Good on the whole. Goodie good. Now I just wish I could order the limited edition of their upcoming album, they'll be sold out soon...