Which cd did you just buy?

Greetings.

-Massive Attack - Protection (gotta check out 100th window)
-Infected Mushroom - B.P.Empire
-Current 93 - All the Pretty Little Horses (I'll never thank Astarte -- where is she ?-- enough for making me discover this wonderfully creepy band)

I'd love to buy Nick Cave and the Bad Seed's new album, Nocturama.... anyone got it ?

Originally posted by Blue Moon
I'd love to buy Nick Cave and the Bad Seed's new album, Nocturama.... anyone got it ?

i do. i find it's quite good but for the last, overlong repetitive track he seems everybody should like so much since there's one like that on every record of his. :)

rahvin.

I forgot to mention I also got

Interpol - Turn on the bright lights

Quite reminescent of Joy Division.... I love it, although the guys' renown is skyrocketing as fast as their egos it seems. Hmmm.

i got four cd's yesterday, Covenant - Nexus polaris, Nile - In their darkned shrines, Dissection - SOTLB and Immortal - Damned in black

Just got three albums with Russian metal outfit Àðèÿ (Aria) in the mail:

Ãåðîé Àñôàëüòà
Èãðà ñ Îãíåì
Êðîâü Çà Êðîâü

:)

EDIT: Should have translitterated them:
Geroy Asfalta
Igra s Ognem
Krov za Krov

Originally posted by Villain
How are those bonus-tracks? Is the re-release worth buying as I already have the original one?

i downloaded the bonus tracks, but i seem to recall they're nothing to write home about. the record itself is just too good not to be bought anyway, i guess. :)

rahvin.

I've got the reissue, would like to have one of the originals but, hm. Guess we'll see about that, it's pretty hard to find anyone that wants to sell.

The bonus tracks are demos, 3 covers and 1 previously unreleased song from the same session. It's pretty interesting to hear some 'new' stuff with a somewhat different sound cause of the raw demos, atleast in my opinion.

Thanks for the input regarding the re-issue of the SotS - I think I will be satisfied with the original version.

Btw, I just bought: Stone - Colours (great finnish thrash-metal from the early nineties)

I had it on tape for years, but I had forgotten how much it really rocks! :headbang:

-Villain

Lets see, my latest purchase came today, ordered it on tuesday, so pretty much as fast as humanly/postally possible, here it is:

Marduk - World Funeral (their latest)

Immortal - Battles In The North (the album I have been avoiding cos of the stupid looking cover ;) and the FUCKING Osmose hate factor, lucky for me this protection is so easy to go around...)

Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism (lucky for me that this is so old it don't matter if it's Osmose shit)

Nightingale - Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow part IV (DS latest)