Which cd did you just buy?

Paatos - Silence Of Another Kind

and soon One Man Army & The Undead Quartet - 21st Century Killing Machine.
Glad to see that the greatness of The Crown didn't end when the band split.

marduk1507 said:
She got it from the band at some gig (in Montreal I guess, where else). Shes gonna sooo cool until itll be finally released. :p

You are right but, it is not in the fact that I am cool because I have this cd, because I am not the only one who have it first :) BUT it's more that I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impatient to hear this album that to have it it's like a real event for me ! Hehe! I just keep on listening it every day since I have it... wow!

Nt3N said:
what kind of metal do uneXpect play?

Well, if you want to hear the name of the genres, it'd be...

progressive - death/black - power - symphonic - circus metal with a lot of influences, including arabic-like.

You can't really put the band inside one genre, you'd have to listen to it in order to understand. As always, I suggest you listen to theri cds in order of release.

@Kathleen: Damn you, lucky bastard :p (just kidding). *curses twice*. So, can you send me the songs from IaFA?

Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:

progressive - death/black - power - symphonic - circus metal with a lot of influences, including arabic-like.

You can't really put the band inside one genre, you'd have to listen to it in order to understand. As always, I suggest you listen to theri cds in order of release.

@Kathleen: Damn you, lucky bastard :p (just kidding). *curses twice*. So, can you send me the songs from IaFA?

Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee?

I'd rather say bohemian-like. It's definitely not arabic, the violin brings more of a gypsy-like sound. Also, if you want a taste of uneXpect, check out their myspace page.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:

Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee?

Of course not! hehe! You'll have to wait and hear like anybody else ;)

^ * curses Kathleen *

Oh damn, well, nothing I can do about that.

I just bought...:

- Blind Guardian : Tales from the Twilight World

"Loook behiiind the miiirrroooor...."

greta cd :) :headbang: :kickass: , now I'm one step closer to finishing my BG collection! Only 3 more to go!!! Namely "Nightfall in Middle Earth, Tokyo Monogatari" and "Forgotten Tales".

I'll get 'em all before the new one is released :) :headbang: :kickass: :p .

@Kathleen23, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, RampageSword: thanks. I am listening to the songs they have up on their myspace page and they seem really interesting :) I love the gipsy/circus influences, they're pretty weird but amazingly original (never heard stuff like that before).. I need to listen more of it actually to set my final position about this... what albums do you suggest for me to listen to?

Nt3N said:
@Kathleen23, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, RampageSword: thanks. I am listening to the songs they have up on their myspace page and they seem really interesting :) I love the gipsy/circus influences, they're pretty weird but amazingly original (never heard stuff like that before).. I need to listen more of it actually to set my final position about this... what albums do you suggest for me to listen to?

All of them, if you can get your hands on them. I'm still searching for all of their albums. :mad:

Nt3N said:

_We, Invaders

And soon, their new album will be out: In a Flesh Aquarium

Utopia is their first album but it's different.

Hmm I listened to unexpect on myspace and it looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Too many totally different themes thrown together, like reading an uncohesive text.:erk: They seem to be original though, I've never heard gypsy music combined with metal before.

i hate myspace... the page doesnt want to load itself, it takes hours to load, and in the end everything is loaded but the music player...
does it work correctly on other computers? or is just myspace allergic to opera browser??

Edit: doesnt work any better on IE

Vizjaqtaar said:
Hmm I listened to unexpect on myspace and it looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Too many totally different themes thrown together, like reading an uncohesive text.:erk: They seem to be original though, I've never heard gypsy music combined with metal before.

Well of course at the first listening it seems uncohesive, but it's not in reality :) Unexpect deserves more than a "first listening" believe me ;) And you could just not like it, it is ok :D