Which cd did you just buy?

Dark_Silence said:
i hate myspace... the page doesnt want to load itself, it takes hours to load, and in the end everything is loaded but the music player...
does it work correctly on other computers? or is just myspace allergic to opera browser??

Edit: doesnt work any better on IE
Right now myspace is having extreme trouble... Images aren't loading and songs aren't being found in the players... the entire myspace host seems to have been completely wiped out. This amuses me.

Recently I bought loads of stuff but Ill mention...

The Acacia Strain - the Dead Walk today (this album is funny. It's just so fucking heavy. Although someone ought to suggest to the Americans that however entertaining novel music is... good music is what's going to earn them respect)

Gojira - the link (haha dayum. It's actually merry listening. Some truly legendary riffs on there. Scrotum grindingly heavy and dizzyingly quirky)

Aabsinthe - The loss of illusion (One band that exceeds genre in a really good way. The album starts Meshuggahry and ends Closer to My arms your hearse era Opeth... of course with all their own flavours thrown in (Gothic synths for instance). )

Nt3N said:
@Kathleen23, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, RampageSword: thanks. I am listening to the songs they have up on their myspace page and they seem really interesting :) I love the gipsy/circus influences, they're pretty weird but amazingly original (never heard stuff like that before).. I need to listen more of it actually to set my final position about this... what albums do you suggest for me to listen to?

Prego prego :Spin: .

Well, I can give you all the stuff that's availabale for download, if ye want add yerself to my mns and I'll send them via tha and e-mail.

Also, you should go here:

http://www.theendrecords.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

That's their phorum, lots of interesting stuff there. What I love about the phorum is that, unlike 99.7% of band phorums, the band members in this case post. And a lot, there's even a ? and A thread and they've bothered to answer all the ? themselves.

uneXpect rulez, ye have to listen to verything, since their style changed since their first album.

Anathema - Natural disaster
Anathema - Judgement
Anathema - A fine day to exit
Before the dawn - Ghost

I got the inspiration to buy Anathema from Tuska and well, BTD is just so nice band to see live.

Naku ist krig said:
Anathema - Natural disaster
Coincidence, I also ordered this one from CDON. Wanted it for ages and it was cheap.
I essentially ordered because of One Man Army & The Undead Quartet - 21st Century Killing Machine, though.

Arrived:

Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Ordered:

Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper / A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "Onset of Chaos"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"