Which cd did you just buy?

The last CD I bought was Opeth - Deliverance, but I just d/l'ed the new CoB and Satyricon albums. I wish they'd just release them stateside, already (well, at least the Satyricon....it's been out for months now! :mad: )

I bought the very fucking good bloodbath - resurrection through carnage. i'm seriously shocked enough to realize that i don't need any other record than this one (sure, damage done, morningrise and orchid still have their mandatory places in my collection)..

(btw, how the hell is "resurrection" spelled?)

in the meantime I bought:
Death - Symbolic
and something else, don't remember right now.

Originally posted by Birgith
I bought the very fucking good bloodbath - resurrection through carnage. i'm seriously shocked enough to realize that i don't need any other record than this one (sure, damage done, morningrise and orchid still have their mandatory places in my collection)..

(btw, how the hell is "resurrection" spelled?)

in the meantime I bought:
Death - Symbolic
and something else, don't remember right now.

I got that cd too in december. It's great :)
you spell it Resurrection

Originally posted by Humanure
The last CD I bought was Opeth - Deliverance, but I just d/l'ed the new CoB and Satyricon albums. I wish they'd just release them stateside, already (well, at least the Satyricon....it's been out for months now! :mad: )

Dude, you live in Long Island, that's where I GOT my copy of 'Volcano!' Go to Slipped Disc Records...

Originally posted by markgugs
Dude, you live in Long Island, that's where I GOT my copy of 'Volcano!' Go to Slipped Disc Records...

Perhaps I should say 'Eastern LI' in my location spot, then....Valley Stream is like an hour away from me. The metal shop I go to out here is usually pretty good, and I even hear they have the new CoB, but if it's gonna be $30, then I'll just deal with the shitty burned copy for now:)....

-Humanure (poor college student)

Originally posted by Birgith
I bought the very fucking good bloodbath - resurrection through carnage. i'm seriously shocked enough to realize that i don't need any other record than this one

I second that. I haven´t bought a cd since, and it was, like, months ago I got hold of it. Greeeaaat production, sound-wise, I reckon.

Originally posted by Tranquillian
Dark Tranquillity - Haven pic LP
Dark Tranquillity - World domination Live VHS

Hm, with your collection fresh in mind; You must be like, an ebay-junkie or something, right? ;)

From The End mailorder (and yes, they stopped using Priority Mail and have switched to UPS Ground delivery, but it still only took 5 business days):

Akercocke - The Goat Of Mendes
Amon Amarth - Versus The World (Viking edition - 2CD)
Arthemis - The Damned Ship (digipack)
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultos (gatefold digipack)
Carnage - Dark Recollections
Coroner - Mental Vortex
Edguy - Vain Glory Opera (replaced a CD-R)
Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Kataklysm - The Prophecy
Marduk - Dark Endless
Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance
Power Quest - Wings Of Forever (digipack)
Rotting Christ - Khronos
Satanic Slaughter - Banished To The Underground (slipcase)
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
Suffocation - Despise The Sun (EP)

All in all, some old stuff, some new stuff, some brutal death, some technical prog. Not a bad haul, eh? :)

Originally posted by Tranquillian
I just bought/ordered 2 cds by Mourning Beloveth, a relatively unknown doom-metal band form Ireland.

I bought MB's Dust last year it was okay, bit drawn out.

Last CDs I bought were:

Killing Joke - Night Time
Asphyx - Embrace The Death
Therapy? - Semi-Detached

In Flames - Reroute To Remain
In Flames - Clayman
CoB - Something Wild

i'm now planning on getting the Japanese "Damage Done" cd, btw where can i order that from??

and i need 2 more In Flames albums to complete the list...

I just, well on wednesday, for me it's just, received Satyricon - Roadkill Extravaganza DVD and Fields Of The Nephilim - Revelations DVDs.