Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Immortal

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Slayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burzum

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
its preety sad how so many of you hate a band just because they are a little overated or because everyone else here hates them......Listen to whatever the fuck you want.....I listen to what sounds good, trendy or not, everyone has their opinion

this isn't a pissing contest
and with that said its reign IN blood
slayer was once a great metal band because of their chromatic riffage and chaotic soloing(that among many other aspects of the band)
albums such as show no mercy and the aforementioned laid the foundation on which many a death metal band built upon
it all sounds the same?
you sir,should take your own advice and listen to them again

yea, many crappy a death metal band... god, the "chromatic riffage and chaotic soloing" might be cute once or twice... but how many songs did slayer write?!?!

(special thank you to jesper stromblad and the rest of sweden for saving metal)

I find it kinda funny that Soilwork is included, considering they're about the best band around playing melodic death metal. Tis a pity the poll won't be edited to include In Flames. R2R anyone?

My vote is with Six Feet Under...Don't get me wrong..alot of Barnes-era Cannibal Corpse is great..but SFU is the most pathetic bunch of stoner horseshit available on the shelf these days..he should have started a bongzilla tribute band..it would have made alot more sense and probably would have been a hell of alot cooler.

Originally posted by Degenerate Machinery
oh yea crappy bands such as vader,morbid angel,cryptopsy,monstrosity etc...

and thank in flames for killing it

Dude shut the fuck up and go back listening to your Reroute to Remain disc..every fucking one of those bands slays. Morbid Angel are one of the most important metal bands ever..same with Vader..as for Cryptopsy they're music is more complex and talent driven than anything In Flames could ever fucking hope to achieve. Get your shit straight before you make such ignorant comments..because if anything, with In Flames last release..they've only killed themselves..not other bands who are still owning with each release..:rolleyes:

hey soilent goat,i was being sarcastic
it was in response to a dumbshit post by a dumbshit person
(read a few posts up)

hahahahah!

what i meant by thank in flames for killing it (metal) is self explanatory

Originally posted by union9
The GAY'ST band that i thought was totally GAY in the list was the GAY Immortal.Although I judge this GAY statememt on the basis of only hearing one GAY song of theirs.Fucks me what the GAY song was called but the GAY song in question, a GAY video clip of theirs having them in their GAY make up in the GAY mountains.I thought this was a totaly GAY song and have completely writin the band of as being GAY.My GAY opinion may change when and if i hear other GAY songs of theirs.

I would've liked to have seen the GAY Mudvayne in the GAY list as they are truly a GAY band.Bands with GAY makeup are....GAY!
:lol:LMAO!

Manowar have probably fucked more women than all of u would fuck in 10 livetimes.
so the "gay" description is totaly irrelevant with them.
also Manowar influenced some that they are in the poll and many bands most of u like, as i see from ur nicknames, avatars, signatures etc
and they made the top epic metal albums ever, (Into Glory Ride, Hail To England"
and almost EVERY nowadays metal band respects them.
so try to call another band gay
In Flames are a little bit gay ...they define cheesy "music"
Tool do that too

Originally posted by Degenerate Machinery
i beg to differ with that last comment about tool
i'm not even much a fan of theirs,but their music is anything but cheesy

Agreed. I may not "like" them, but I absolutely respect them as musicians! They my make me roll my eyes quite often, but they have talent.. at least moreso than most of the average Billboard bands...

~Sh0k~