Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Immortal

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Slayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burzum

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
You need to be more specific. Do you want to know which bands are happiest? Or which bands are the most homosexual? The latter is probably Cradle of Filth....

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
You need to be more specific. Do you want to know which bands are happiest? Or which bands are the most homosexual? The latter is probably Cradle of Filth....

:lol:

Well this thread is GAY :lol: :p

You know the poll could have been titled better.. how about simply "Which band do you like the least?" .... Did you actually want to have an interesting poll, or did you just want to be cool by posting a message with worn-out band insults and a poll so people can validate your opinions?

Oh yeah and regarding Manowar - until any of you pansy-ass "men" are able to get up and pose in loincloths you revoke your right to bitch... true?

Man, this whole fucking thread just put me in one helluva pissed off mood :mad: But nonetheless, for the sake of harmony after ridicule, I'll still vote in your poll so you can feel like your time wasn't wasted. ... Tool, though they have one incredible live show, I'll give them that.

~Sh0k~

:mad: :mad: :mad: most of those bands are f**king awesome. u can't tell me that Metallica, Dimmu Borgir, Six Feet Under, Arch Enemy, Slayer and Cradle of Filth are all gay. the only band in that list that was gay was Tool. the rest are :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hahahaha!!! this is one of the funniest thread ive ever read. everyone gets so heated! i voted for deicide. whoever said the thing about testament not selling out... what about that huge overture to the mainstream they made called "the ritual" (which was i think the first testament album i heard that got me into the band) and what about how they went from a thrash band to a death band from the 80s to the 90s? coincidence? i think not...

This thread is pretty gay. The only somewhat gay band is Deicide.

I was expecting to see Linkin Park and other UNmetal bands...

Originally posted by xenophobe
Well these three bands aren't much farther removed than POP. They're commercial anyways...

Selling out would be rather pointless.
Type O is pop? Wow, a 12-minute song is pop! Cool, I may start liking pop again! :p

I'd give SFU a kick in the arse, I've had bowl movments sound more impressive than any of the songs they've taken and choped up into peices. I'm afraid to even mention Slayer, they have been on the same riff since birth. Hear one album of slayers, and you've heard them all.. for the most part goes.

Originally posted by SculptedCold
It's pretty sad you feel the need to use gay as an insulting word. you and your poll would have suited something like 'retarded' better.

The GAY'ST band that i thought was totally GAY in the list was the GAY Immortal.Although I judge this GAY statememt on the basis of only hearing one GAY song of theirs.Fucks me what the GAY song was called but the GAY song in question, a GAY video clip of theirs having them in their GAY make up in the GAY mountains.I thought this was a totaly GAY song and have completely writin the band of as being GAY.My GAY opinion may change when and if i hear other GAY songs of theirs.

I would've liked to have seen the GAY Mudvayne in the GAY list as they are truly a GAY band.Bands with GAY makeup are....GAY!

first of all darkthrone or opeth shouldn't be placed on any "gay" list and second,midd knight, you dont know half of what you are talking about when you are referring to slayer,that was one of the dumbest comments i've yet to hear

Originally posted by Degenerate Machinery
first of all darkthrone or opeth shouldn't be placed on any "gay" list and second,midd knight, you dont know half of what you are talking about when you are referring to slayer,that was one of the dumbest comments i've yet to hear

Perhaps you should listen again. I know enough to know my own opinons, and i've given slayer many chances. Every thing to Rein Of Blood, South Of Heaven and their newest album. Slayer is not a band I'd place into 'great' metal. It ALL sounds the same IMO. But on the the other hand i'm not going to get into a pissing contest over opinions.