which RC'er have you met in person?

snow2fall said:
a) Most important thing to me: freedom - I want to do whatever I like whenever I like, without being responsible for anyone but myself, and without having to give account to anybody.
b) There's too many of our destructive species around already. No need for more.
c) This world is a sick world, and it's not going to get any better. Don't want to expose an innocent little being to that.

Pretty much the same as my veiws too, I would hate to be responsible for another persons life I think, it's a huge thing and too many people take it lightly, as if these little people are cool new pets they can show their friends. I would rather be free, at least for the time being, see the world, meet new people and get really really drunk, without having to worry whether I am doing the right thing all the time. Besides that, I don't know that I'd be the best father, I am notoriously absent-minded, and might forget to feed them or something.

Night Mare said:
Pretty much the same as my veiws too, I would hate to be responsible for another persons life I think, it's a huge thing and too many people take it lightly, as if these little people are cool new pets they can show their friends. I would rather be free, at least for the time being, see the world, meet new people and get really really drunk, without having to worry whether I am doing the right thing all the time. Besides that, I don't know that I'd be the best father, I am notoriously absent-minded, and might forget to feed them or something.
yeah that and you can't get laid :p
Kidding man, your time will come

lurch70 said:
man people are getting rejected and shot down left and rigth on this forum ...
Yeah. :(

I find Dan attractive.... :D

I don't want children either. For a variety of reasons.

P.S. I've met whoever's met me. :p

Some of you assholes have had the pleasure of meeting me. :cool:

And you'd be JayK, ChiefB(itch), Zodster, Dark Jason, DemonBrian, The Mighty Lurch, Haddsie (or whatever Heather's name was, lol), and maybe 1-3 more who I can't remember at all. Don't hate.

NAD sucks for not having met me though, that's worth mentioning.

i think you meeting NAD would be like some chemical reaction leading to an explosion ... there can only be one of you in the same room, but not both ... :lol:

oh yeah,met Haddsie also ... sorry