which RC'er have you met in person?

snow2fall said:
:yell: :yell: :yell:

A good auntie I hope, not a mum.
Never felt the need to reproduce.
wtf why not? Even I, the myghtée HELL MIKE MOTÖRBIKE, am 100% certain that I'll have mini mike motörbikes one day and dammit they shall rule so immensly and pull my beard when they want me to wake up and continue readin them bedtime stories and I should really really stop now before I get too teased for liking kiddies.

i'm definitely going to be a god damn dad someday. i don't want to raise him/her/it in socal though, so it'll hopefully happen after i move away.

age 1: buys mötorbike
age 2: teaches window jumping
age 3: ???
age 4: profit!

[/erik]

fotmbm said:
wtf why not?
a) Most important thing to me: freedom - I want to do whatever I like whenever I like, without being responsible for anyone but myself, and without having to give account to anybody.
b) There's too many of our destructive species around already. No need for more.
c) This world is a sick world, and it's not going to get any better. Don't want to expose an innocent little being to that.
d) My mother (and before her, her mother) made severe mistakes when bringing me up, that caused a deep trauma in me. I'd be terrified of repeating her mistakes.

Tranquillian said:
You haven't met me yet.
Sorry hun', but you're not my type. :D
...so you certainly wouldn't change my views on the issue of procreation. :p

colorvisualize.jpg

pretty much the most amazing logo ever.

All those people who've said they've met me, I've met in return. :loco:

Zod, NAD, Dark One, Gugs, Lurch, Demonspell, Russell...jeez, who am I forgetting?

Oh yeah, the wife. :loco:

snow2fall said:
Sorry hun', but you're not my type. :D
...so you certainly wouldn't change my views on the issue of procreation. :p

I know. But how do you know? It's not like I tell a lot about myself here :).