How did you find the Royal Carnage forum?

I used to lurk the AA forum on occasion before RC existed, don't think I ever posted until after I came here. And now it's a Proverbial Black Hole.

Speaking of Candlemass shirts. I got one at the very first reunion gig on 13th of December 2001 (the day Chuck Schuldiner died). Messiah threw it out into the crowd and I caught it. It has a small Candlemass skull and the text "15 years of doom 1986-2001". It's a bit too small for me (it's XL but smaller than most other XLs I have) so if anyone wants to buy or trade for it I might do that. I asked Leif Edling how many they printed and his answer was 30 copies. MEGARAREEE!!!!!11111

I clicked someone's sig to visit the online site then realised there was a board on UM.

Lurked for a while and now here I am.

Tranquillian said:
Speaking of Candlemass shirts. I got one at the very first reunion gig on 13th of December 2001 (the day Chuck Schuldiner died). Messiah threw it out into the crowd and I caught it. It has a small Candlemass skull and the text "15 years of doom 1986-2001". It's a bit too small for me (it's XL but smaller than most other XLs I have) so if anyone wants to buy or trade for it I might do that. I asked Leif Edling how many they printed and his answer was 30 copies. MEGARAREEE!!!!!11111
Advantage to being a lot taller and more aggressive looking than the other chocobos there right? They may have tried to grab it away from you otherwise.

Keep it as a souvenir for yourself, you lucky guy. :D

BenMech said:
Most of the founders of Royal Carnage were disgruntled ex-writers at AA
What? Just to clarify, the original line up of writers at RC:

Me
Haddsie
Markgugs
Chief B
Dark One
Papa Josh
Erik
Smothered Hope
BlackWinterDay

One person (me) wrote for AA for approx. 6 weeks (8 reviews and 2 interviews to be precise between Oct-Dec '01). The other 8 people had no connection to the AA 'zine whatsoever so you might want to check your facts there.

I too posted rather infrequently at the AA board, and checked this place out as soon as it opened, and then started visiting this board pretty much exclusively (how you people have the time to read and contribute to multiple forums I'll never know).

Yeah being stuck behind a desk 30+ hours a week is how.

I post here, then lurk / occasionally post on probably 5 other boards, most on UM.

I don't know really, I lurked for a few weeks and decided this place looked good. Just kind of decided to make my first post earlier today. I haven't yet figured out the "culture" here.

Who's the king? And who's the biggest post whore?