which RC'er have you met in person?

Man that's just weird because I was JUST thinking of making this exact thread the other day

fotmbm
spaffe
Tranquillian
Lutz
snow2fall

I think that's it :?

snow2fall said:
:lol: @ circus & nadster

There was no folding chair or laptop involved though, no more or less rhythmical head movements either. :D

But yeah, the words "hey guys" might have passed my lips.
More like

"Um..

do I..

know you..

from UltimateMetal?"

next time i'm on the east coast more of you d00dz need to come out and party. or like, better plan the party before i show up, i dunno.

MajestikMøøse said:
One day I will make a trip to Maryland and visit Cara and Chromie... and Måxwell too.

Im moving up there within the next two years :p

And then when I get there, Max and I are going to construct a longboat which we will use to sail to Umeå, Piteå and wherever Spaffe is hiding these days, and clone Max's friend Bob for use as oarsmen.

Erik
spaffe
Tranquillian
Lutz
snow2fall
Vilden posts here like once every six months?

Mauren commented my slightly intoxicated state as well, she should have seen me later the same day or the day before HAH. And she sounded like a caring older sister or something. And I bougt Pest - Dauakldfjkajskdfölal. And it rules. And I'll listen to it now and think of Mauren the german chick.

icon14.gif

It's funny because I went by the Prophecy place without Mike the day before and bought like 6 albums and saw you but I thought "uh.. can it be.. uh.. no that would be completely random eh" and didn't ask :oops:

fotmbm said:
And she sounded like a caring older sister or something.
I've heard that before. That, and "You'd be a good mum." :erk: :yell:

fotmbm said:
And I'll listen to it now and think of Mauren the german chick.
:kickass: (I'm learning to ignore the intentional misspelling.)

Erik said:
"uh.. can it be.. uh.. no that would be completely random eh" and didn't ask :oops:
Coward. :p Next time we'll go for a beer together.

fotmbm said:
I really hope you noticed I didn't start doing it until I saw Lurch do it and you got pissed off, thanks for the inspiration, world'stallestmexican!

haha ... and she scared me with that ... so now I check how I spell it all the time :loco: