Which song got you into Testastament?

My friend bought the Ritual tape at a garage sale... before then I'd never heard of Testament before. I heard Signs of Chaos, and... !:headbang: although Electric Crown was the first actual song I heard from them (since SoC is just a little intro).

I've never heard of this Testastament. :loco:

Seriously, though, it was Trial by Fire...I was searching for the Blind Guardian song (Which I later found out was originally by Satan) when the Testament song popped up. I figured what the hell, and I downloaded it.

For me the first testament song i heard was Down For Life, after that i got all the songs from the gathering and was totaly blown away... at the time i was listing to metallica/ sepultura and i had just heard a bit of cannibal corpse...
this was by far the most well liked thing when i heard it... and remains one of my favorites by them =)

i heard like 3 dif. songs, So Many Lies, Burnt Offerings and Alone In The Dark...i got them from 495, and i got hooked... so i was out at FYE one day, and decided to look for the TestAmenT albums, and i got The Legacy...after that *addiction* lol

It was "Over The Wall" from allmighty "Return To The Apocalyptic City" (which is probably my fav album). I had just listened to it once, bought it and few days later started to purchase all other records. Well, guess what, I loved them all!

oh god, now I do feel old...... It was the demo from back when they were Legacy and Zet was still in the band. That demo still makes me crazy after all these years.....

Well the first thing I heard was "The Ritual" obviously the first song, 2,3 ... :)
but what made me fan of Testament was
Return to Serenity

:hotjump:

ps. the acoustic 3 songs kicks as* , well all "ballads" I missed the kind of songs in The Gathering :erk: