Which song got you into Testastament?

I would have to say when I saw the video for Geenhouse effect. I was 12 and saw that video and I was hooked to say the least. Then I went out and bought The New Order based on my sisters suggestion. The rest as they say.......is history....... :devil: :devil: :headbang:

"Practice What You Preach". *nod*

The CD came out at a time when I was really starting to get into things political, and getting really frustrated with conformity.

Eerie Inhabitants and Dog Faced Gods inspired me so much that we now cover them in our setlist!

That and the solo's in Over The Wall and Alone in the Dark just stir that 'fist in the air' emotion that can't be resisted.

i saw the electric crown video on RAW POWER (a 3 in the morning rock show on english tv from the early nineties). anyone remember that?

when i was at boarding school i had this sega game gear tv tuner and me and a metalhead friend used to wake up at 3 in the morning to watch that show. (ahh memories!)

so i saw electric crown- and dug that melody so much i rushed out and bought the ritual on cassette. still is one of my fave tracks to this day. this is one song that manages to sound 'heavy' and 'laid back' at the same time!!

now i have all their albums ;-)

I bought Sould of Black back in 1991 but although I liked it, it wasn't enough to impress me (at the time). I then bought The Legacy a few months later and it al started to fall into place. So to answer the question, the song that I really liked a lot was.......Burnt Offerings.