Whit a pair of fuckin eejits

That's IDIOT dear chap, and I believe the point my learned colleague was trying to make was that these two IDIOTS are so fucking unbelievably stupid that had they died, it would not have been a tragedy. Had they died, they'd have both been prime candidates for a Darwin Award - awarded to those people who died by their own idiocy, and have improved the human gene pool by removing themselves from it. Check out the books and the website, most of the stuff is piss funny (If you enjoy stupid peoples misfortune, and let's face it, WHO DOESN'T!).

Wut iz an eejit? And you should never wish for the death of others. Shame on yee!!

That's IDIOT dear chap, and I believe the point my learned colleague was trying to make was that these two IDIOTS are so fucking unbelievably stupid that had they died, it would not have been a tragedy. Had they died, they'd have both been prime candidates for a Darwin Award - awarded to those people who died by their own idiocy, and have improved the human gene pool by removing themselves from it. Check out the books and the website, most of the stuff is piss funny (If you enjoy stupid peoples misfortune, and let's face it, WHO DOESN'T!).

Sorry I will try and use less of the Scottish slang when posting topics, I keep forgetting that not everyone is from the UK and that people are posting in this forum are from the world over. In my defence however the use of the word EEJITS summaries perfectly my description of those eejits (no pun intended :lol:)

I would like to say that the Right Honourable Gentleman MotorheadMadman is spot on with his analogy on what I was saying, I do not wish people to die but there are occassions where they deserve to remove themselves from the human pool because of their stupidity, thankfully, their actions didn't result in the deaths of innocent people

Is it misfortune if it's their own fault though?

They were driving for over a mile on a rapidly thinning iced up canal, that isn't misfortune, however in saying that, if they were speeding along the road and the conditions were icy and they tried to brake and ended up in the canal, thats misfortune because whilst they were daft enough to speed on an icy road, fate stuck her fingers in the arse of the driver and circumstances forced them into the canal, thats misfortune

If I had any faith in humanity left, it would've been lowered a few notches by these fools.
*sigh*