White darkness in my hand........

I want the album to be out a while. I hope to add some footage from our
gig i Bollnäs and some rehersal stuff. :headbang: Maybe some footage of me taking a swimm i the nude :rolleyes:

I or my mates will probably film and take pictures on your gig in Bollnäs. :)

This album is so fucking powerful, absolutely love it. I think it might be my favorite release, even better than TBS and I for me.

What can I say guys, AWSOME album!:worship: :kickass:
Loving it from from the first play and loving it even more and more each play after it!

I played it for my mom's ex, who's mainly into Beatles and Rolling Stones and has never heard of Nightingale but he loved it directly.

Really liked the comments you made on each of the tracks, cool thing! :)

Dan Swanö;6226379 said:
Dag sing lead all alone in Trial & Error "Standing on the top...." right before my Sanata-vibe guitarlead!"! The leadvocalist guest-appearance you refer to in "Trust" is Erik!!!

wow that's awesome! you guys are good!

Just loaded White Darkness on my phone and listened to it on the way to work...
awesome!!!

Dag, you've really overdone yourself now.
and you guys really got it going with the super proggy synth sound!

but bottom line is this... I really dig it!

I just finished my first listining session, and Wow. It's really top notch guys. The arrangements seem fresh and the production is breathtaking. The material kinda makes me feel happy and sad at the same time, I'm really enjoying it so far. Lets just move the bar up again :kickass:

Damn the Guitar Solo toward the end of Trial and Error kicks serious Fucking ass

GREAT GREAT GREAT ALBUM OHHH I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS FOR YEARS!!!! a couple more listens and it will surely be one of my top 5 of 2007 !!!

BTW, what does those chinese letters mean???

It means "Never give up"

Great ! looking forward to it ! :worship:

Attention everyone! I have NOT written that I will film professionally and give out a DVD for free. Someone has logged in with my password and so on and modified what I have written....:mad:

sorry about this....but I will try to film one or some of the songs...amatörmässigt då :)

Attention everyone! I have NOT written that I will film professionally and give out a DVD for free. Someone has logged in with my password and so on and modified what I have written....:mad:

sorry about this....but I will try to film one or some of the songs...amatörmässigt då :)

BTW Now I guess that is was you who modified my sentence within the qoute just to make a joke....:)

I had a lousy day at work but as luck would have it my order from BM arrived today which contained White Darkness and my day turned like a flip of a coin :-D so I kind off went the other way around darkwhitness... You got to be satisfied with thisone guys its a great album! Can´t wait for some live tunes at Bollnäsfestivalen