white metal lol??local scine

Grave Digger said:
White metal? Thats just funny. I LOVE JESUS HE'S MY FRIEND!

I'm no Christian, but it's no funnier than someone telling me that we are all part of Satans army. It's all the same bollocks.

High On Maiden said:
sounds like a gimmick to me. Who cares, it's about the music. If they're good, then fine, but I'm guessing they're pretty generic and unoriginal if their whole selling point is just black metal with a Christian slant.
you'd be surprised how good some of them are.

Who gives a fuck about lyrical content? Paramaecium are one of the best doom bands around, and hell, i like some early Mortification. I guss you could even consider graveworm white metal.

Crimson Moonlight was interviewed for this very website not too long ago, and they could be called "white metal" or "unblack metal". Genre definitions are for the retarded elitists who feel a need to catergorize and label everything and everyone so it makes it easier for them to hate peoples' beliefs and not bother with their talents.

Listen to yourselves. Not a single one of you has probably heard a "white metal" band and you're already acting like it's the worst shit in the world. Why? Because it's Christian and Christians can't be anything but happy and mindlessly euphoric, right? Man, there's FAR more hypocrisy and stereotyping going on in the extreme metal scene than there is in most organized religion today. You probably won't believe me, but how can you prove it when you've never set foot in a religious building and stayed within the safe confines of your own little Satanic or anti-Christian metalworlds?

TaylorC said:
Crimson Moonlight was interviewed for this very website not too long ago, and they could be called "white metal" or "unblack metal". Genre definitions are for the retarded elitists who feel a need to catergorize and label everything and everyone so it makes it easier for them to hate peoples' beliefs and not bother with their talents.

Listen to yourselves. Not a single one of you has probably heard a "white metal" band and you're already acting like it's the worst shit in the world. Why? Because it's Christian and Christians can't be anything but happy and mindlessly euphoric, right? Man, there's FAR more hypocrisy and stereotyping going on in the extreme metal scene than there is in most organized religion today. You probably won't believe me, but how can you prove it when you've never set foot in a religious building and stayed within the safe confines of your own little Satanic or anti-Christian metalworlds?

^^ This man speaks sense ^^

So, to be metal, you have to be "evil" ? Fuck me, what a bunch of idiots.

Carcassian said:
So, to be metal, you have to be "evil" ? Fuck me, what a bunch of idiots.

:eek: Nooooo! Your wrong! To be metal it MUST be evil! And to be pop it must be a atractive (well, what some commity or something thinks is atractive) blond female who sings "songs" that have been writen by other people!

[/sarcasm] *sigh* some people read forums while to tired (there can be other causes, but I'll just say "tired") and un-able to work out that I'm making a very unsecsesful atempt at sarcasm.

EDIT: removed part of the quote.

anonymouswierdo said:
:eek: Nooooo! Your wrong! To be metal it MUST be evil! And to be pop it must be a atractive (well, what some commity or something thinks is atractive) blond female who sings "songs" that have been writen by other people!

[/sarcasm] *sigh* some people read forums while to tired (there can be other causes, but I'll just say "tired") and un-able to work out that I'm making a very unsecsesful atempt at sarcasm.

Say again in English ?

Carcassian said:
Say again in English ?

:eek: |\|00000.|_|.- \|/.-0|\|9.70 8e |\/|e74|_ I7 |\/||_|57 8e E\/i|_.4|\||) 70 8E |>0|> I7 |\/||_|57 8e 4|\| 47.-4(7i\/E (\|/e|_|_, \|/}{@ 50|\/|e |<0|\/||\/|I7`/ 0.- 50|\/|e7}{i|\|9 7}{I|\||<2 i2 47.-4(7I\/e) 8|_0|\||) |>}{E|\/|4|_e \|/}{0 5I|\|92 "50|\|92" 7}{@ }{4\/e 8eE|\| \|/.-I7e|\| 8`/ 07}{e.- |>e0|>|_E.

[/54.-(45|\/|] *5I9}{* 50|\/|e |>E0|>|_e .-E4|) |>}{0.-|_||\/|2 \|/}{i|_e 70 7i.-e|) (7}{e.-E (4|\| 8E 07}{e.- (4|_|5E2, 8|_|7 i'|_|_ _||_|57 54`/ "7I.-e|)") 4|\||) |_||\|-48|_E 70 \|/0.-|< 0|_|7 7}{@ I'4|\/| |\/|4|<i|\|9 4 \/e.-`/ |_||\|5e(5e5|=|_||_ 47e|\/||>7 @ 54.-(45|\/|.

Better?

All I wanted to know was, what point were you making? I have a feeling that we are agreed that Christian metal isn't necessarily an oxymoron, and that the lyrical content of the stuff if unlikely to mean that it sucks per se.

I was agreeing with the poster above me, who wasn't you, which was why your quote of me was incongrous. I was confused by your post which appeared to me to be a little rambling. I may have missed the point, and if my reply was a little curt, then I apologise.

Now, what was your point ?