white metal lol??local scine

Banned
Jan 13, 2006
Chicago,IL
ok in my local chicago area a few bands are playing ok ready..."white metal" its a chritsion version of black metal in fact "white" metal bands are playing with black sometimes...they even have corpse paint...its really low though lik 8 bands are doing it...idk wat 2 say rip offs or not it sounds kinda good i think not lik black metal though

what do u think lol

sounds like a gimmick to me. Who cares, it's about the music. If they're good, then fine, but I'm guessing they're pretty generic and unoriginal if their whole selling point is just black metal with a Christian slant.

sounds a little insane to me how can you play black metal when the underlying philosophy of the band makes the care bears look like a bunch of serial killers.
black metal is defined by being grim and evil when you steal that from it your just left with a bunch of guys in makeup making loud noises

Odds are it will be as silly as black metal. I wonder who the "kvlt"est white metal band is.

lol, then you'll have

light metal
weak metal
life metal
simple life metal
chaotic life metal
conservative metal

You know what I just thought of that is really odd? We say Converse (the brand of shoes) here in America as CONverse, but when two people talk to eachother we say they are conVERSEing. I'm on drugs and this is a shit thread and I thought I'd do my part. Tootles!

and this, kids, is why you should not use drugs. they make you forget words that might be vital bits of terminology in the areas of academics you choose to major in.

I stopped caring about the "message" in lyrics once I got past puberty. Shit, if it sounds good, it sounds good. I don't need a band to be authentically "evil" for the music to be good.

I couldn't care less who they pray to - after all, Trouble had no problem coming up with a good album or two...

newBLACKways said:
ok in my local chicago area a few bands are playing ok ready..."white metal" its a chritsion version of black metal in fact "white" metal bands are playing with black sometimes...they even have corpse paint...its really low though lik 8 bands are doing it...idk wat 2 say rip offs or not it sounds kinda good i think not lik black metal though

what do u think lol

Right. Calm down. Try and think back to your English classes, and ignore all the text speak gibberish you have clearly been infected with.

Type the sentance again, in English, ten times.

Then see me.