Who all is going to watch Headbanger's Ball tonight?

bigwilley434

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
Considering that the show is being hosted from the New England Hardcore and Metal fest., it only makes sense that Opeth's interview would be aired tonight. So who all is going to watch it? I know I am!

i just saw a tiny clip of Mike commenting about how he would be killed in a mosh pit.

yeah I just saw Mikeal on headbangers ball..... also saw a few guys from nevermore......... it RAWKS!!!!! well there are the occasional suk ass videos..... but.... for the most part.... ITS BACK!!!!!!

They showed Mikael?! Fuck I was eating dinner...

Ah well, of the videos I saw, they were mistly crap, except for that awesome Superjoint Ritual video were they all play air guitar and drums! :D

And boy was that Hate Eternal video hilarious...

they showed mikael for a whole 2 seconds during a clip about the moshing/dancing at the show...he basically said he thought he would get killed if he was in it....

its metal and thats good, they play some stuff I don't expect to see (hate eternal) but they play a lot more crap. And the interview parts were pretty pointless.

I loved Headbanger's Ball way back when. It was pretty funny stuff, especially if you were at a party or something. I was really looking forward to this comeback, hoping that maybe we would see some decent videos for a change, but instead it's the same old crap that they show every other night. It was good to see Superjoint and Strapping Young Lad and two seconds of Mikael, but other than that, it was a waste. I have it on Tivo, so I just scan through the junk. Sad.

MTV is blocked on my tv, and rightly so!!!

Sounds like the new Headbangers Ball was a feces fest 5000.

If I wanna see Mikael on TV I'll watch an Opeth bootleg or two, no need to rely on MTV for that.