the problem with headbanger's ball

All that scene is nothing but pure faggottry. I hate all those scooter
riding art mod snobby asswipes who don't know dick about good extreme music not just metal but punk and industrial as well. I know we have plenty
of these trendies here in the naptown.

KMADD said:
riding art mod snobby asswipes who don't know dick about good extreme music not just metal but punk and industrial as well.

Here Here :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i am playing in a music festival and i needed a song that sounds good without distortion and that i can learn quickly so i picked

Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home...(that now made me a marked man on this post)

when we play we have to dress in a preppy colored shirt and khakis.
PREPPY AND EMO IS RUINING THE WORLD

(and does it matter what you wear as long as you can play music?)

KMADD said:
riding art mod snobby asswipes who don't know dick about good extreme music not just metal but punk and industrial as well. I know we have plenty
of these trendies here in the naptown.

That's why god invented the balaclava and the ball pein hammer to the back of the skull, mate :kickass:

But they don't.

It's not that a band can't play good music looking like Avenged Sevenfold, but I'll have a bias against them if I see a picture of them before hearing their music. When I look at Morbid Saint (the first pic), I think to myself, "These guys are rite heavy metallers!" When I look at Avenged Sevenfold, I think to myself, "These guys are homosexuals!"

noitcefrepdewalf said:
i see your point but let's say it was sevenfold but they were playing Surgery of Impalement and it sounded exactly like Suffocation

If that happened, it would be fine, but as it is, if you sound like Suffocation you realize how gay it is to look like Avenged Sevenfold.