Who here likes Symphony X ?

Hartsai

hrhrr
Jul 19, 2002
Finland
Visit site
Just wanna ask who here likes Symphony X ?
I just love this band, everything what they do is cool! I just download that new song "Kinf of Terrors" and it rocks.
I cant wait that new album....

Originally posted by lizard
oh Jax....!!!!!:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hartsai
who's Jax ?

That'd be me :)

And yeah, the new song kicks ass..two killer cds out in a matter of a week, first PofO then SymX..we're in for a kickass autumn full of progmetal, my friends!

Yesh! Power of Omens new song was great! Only two songs in my winamp.. Symphony X - King of Terrors and Power of Omens - As Winter Falls... I'm never too tired to listen these songs!

I have been an off and off SX listener for some time. The new song available on their 'official' website is just what I needed to tune me back in to this great band. The new song is amazing! I must have listened to it 25 times yesterday.

I already have all songs of that new album but i will buy it when it comes to the shops... This album is a bit harder than others. I think TDWOT is better than The Odyssey.. But if have to choose best Symphony X's album it would be V . I like that classical synth sounds and guitar is perfectly hard...

SyX best albums top 3

1. V
2. TDWOT
3. The Odyssey

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
two killer cds out in a matter of a week, first PofO then SymX..we're in for a kickass autumn full of progmetal, my friends!

Jax

I can't remember if you liked them, but you clearley forgot the new Spock's Beard album "Snow". It RULES!!

Have you heard the bad news yesterday?

Neal Morse has left the band and the music buzz alltogether. :eek: :(

I have Snow..good cd!

It's SO sad that Neal left, though I completely respect him having the strength to stand behind his beliefs..especially since his decision hasn't been received especially well. Looking forward to hearing what SB comes up with next!