Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Still need payment from Cookie, Viewer and friend, and ML if he's still going.

ML said a while ago that he wasn't going. I'll split the difference with you (i.e. send you a check) before we pay for the rooms. We'll just collect a smaller payment from everyone on MDF weekend or slightly before.

hmmm...it looks like me buying a condo will not have a positive effect on my initial plan that was to go to this festival. I guess I'll have to calculate a little bit more to see if that will be possible.

I hope Grant got my check. :(

I did. Thanks Tara. :)

I actually need my money back... I won't be going to MDF because I need to work on moving out of my parents' house.

Did you guys already cash my checks?

Nope, it's still on my desk. I'll tear it up. Sorry to hear you won't be making it.

No, I can send your check back... Can you adjust the totals, Grant?

I was planning to just keep going with the initial figure and wait until everyone who agreed to pay already has, then we can even out whatever difference there is between us and pay for the rooms from there. We're probably going to have to re-adjust the money between everyone on MDF week anyway.

damn, finding flights sucks! i guess im flying out of denver this time. a non stop is cheaper than a 2 stop from the springs.

edit: oh, money sent
~gR~

whats the start time for friday? i think my flight will land at like 230

i guess missing the first band wont hurt...
~gR~

edit: oh, money sent
~gR~

Got it, thanks man.

whats the start time for friday? i think my flight will land at like 230

i guess missing the first band wont hurt...
~gR~

I seem to recall something like 3 or 3:30. You might have to get your own transportation to the show if that's your arrival time though, cause I ain't missing any of it for you. :p

Just as an update, at this point I'm only waiting for sadistik and V5. Thanks to everyone else who got their money in.

Jeremy, how many do you have left?