Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
I seem to recall something like 3 or 3:30. You might have to get your own transportation to the show if that's your arrival time though, cause I ain't missing any of it for you. :p

thats fine, i can always take the train again. is someone going to have a car at the venue that day? i'd like to throw my bag in there and go straight to the sonar
~gR~

Just as an update, at this point I'm only waiting for sadistik and V5. Thanks to everyone else who got their money in.

Jeremy, how many do you have left?

Cookie and Viewer are all that I'm waiting for... but we need to defer half of someone's payment from you to me, because of Eligos' drop out. We can just do that when we get there, though.

Cookie and Viewer are all that I'm waiting for... but we need to defer half of someone's payment from you to me, because of Eligos' drop out. We can just do that when we get there, though.

Yeah, since ML and Eligos dropped I think I owe you $51.95 for the difference, so I'll mail that out to you this week.

Definitely not going. I only liked acouple of bands who played the last one. I'd rather just save money and go to Europe and see something quality.

i decided that i'm probably just not going to wait for my friend to pay and have my mom loan me the other $65 until my friend pays me. i'll send out the check for $130 within the next couple days

K Grant Paypal finally went through after their stupid verification process. This is going to be a killer show. I am no longer going to NY after MDF cause I am hitting up the Boise Opeth/Enslaved gig instead about a week and half before MDF with my woman.

Word. Thanks for teh moneys.

*waits for Andy with arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently*

:lol:

Hey Grantaroonie (i hope it is ok i call you this) how should I pay if we are still unsure if Dan is going or not. Apparently he may be going on strike this weekend so he may lose his job and (probably consequently) not go to MDF. Sooooo, is it okay if I just pay you MY personal share tomorrow and we adjust totally or something? It's a pain in the ass when people are indecisive...in fact, I'm sure you'd agree it's more of a pain in the ass than when people are late :p

Yeah, go ahead and pay your part tomorrow. We'll figure out the rest later I guess.

Hell of a time to be going on a strike. Jobs aren't exactly growing on trees these days.

Oh, and how dare you call me "Grantaroonie". My blood is boiling over here. Boiling.