Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Okey dokey.
All of you who owe me, I would prefer a check, or even more a effective would be a postal money order, which is relatively safe. It makes my life a lot easier, because I don't really have an active paypal account.

SoV, is it alright if I pay you half of the amount I owe you? Some shit creeped up with the band, and my last paycheck was mediocre at best, and I have to get it across 2 weeks, which won't be possible if I mail you the full amount.

Also, I've been too busy to send mail, so If I put it in the mailbox tonight, chances are you won't get it by saturday.

Ok, I have set up my paypal account and PMed the relevant people. If you plan to send your moneys by paypal, you may now do so.

Ok... so I've only received payment from Zeph... We need to get this crap done, people. That hotel is going to fill up fast, and we need to try to get 2 rooms side by side to make this a fuck ton easier. I know some of you are financially challenged at the moment, but we seriously need to get this done in the next month or so, or we're going to be up shit creek.

My shit will be sent tomorrows.

Hey seed did you see any of that Fireball stuff that was in your state a few days ago or last week? Might of been some satellite wreckage or a meteor but it supposed to of been seen by Texas and some surrounding states.

Let me reiterate SoV and ask that you all get moving with this stuff. The sooner everyone pays, the better our chances of getting the rooms we want.

I've received cook-ta's share through paypal, and whiskey said hers was in the mail, though I know there are a lot of other people who asked to pay through paypal and I haven't seen anything else yet.