Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
I need to wait for my tax money to come in, which might take a bit, you know I'm good to send you money though, don't worry about it Grant dawg :p

So, I ordered my flight and 3 day pass today.
I'll be arriving in Baltimore via Detroit at around 11:40 a.m.

I'll be leaving out a little before 6 p.m on Monday.

So, all that's left is to secure the hotel room.

I know this is late and probably throws a wrench into the plans but I think we can kind of figure it out as we go (i.e. pay right now for the hotel and have the people coming late pay when they get there; trust me, none of my friends are scumbags, and you can kill them if they happen to want to be at the time), but I know other people who might be going with us. One is sure, one is not yet.

This is why we can't plan and do everything 3 months in advance, other people hop on closer to the date as it arrives. Also we're not even taking into account the people who have said they will go and won't pay or who will pay and then go OH NOES I CAN'T GO NOW OMG. Anyway, yeah. Grant, if you bitch at me I'll have to edit your posts.

Um... when did you get so agitated? The whole point of expecting people to pay in advance is so that we don't put all the financial burden on the people ordering the rooms - not because we're going through an audit next month.

It doesn't matter if the "official budget" is followed to the letter - it just helps to have some effort made.

Sorry, I realise I was giving mixed messages earlier.

Forget about the redo on the total. Just mail in the amount you were PM'd initially, and we'll make adjustments once we're near MDF weekend. V5 is right in that we can't anticipate the true number of people, so let's just use the initial figure as an estimate. Carry on, gentlemen.

Yeah, if the number of people comes up to be different than expected, we can just solve the monetary problems when we get there. Also, if someone can't go and has already paid, Grant and I are not douche bags... we will send the money back.

Exactly. And if anyone's wondering, we were both in the shared room last year, and paid our shit on time, so we have good credit with Ryan (though obviously not as much credit as Ryan has).

Yeah, if the number of people comes up to be different than expected, we can just solve the monetary problems when we get there. Also, if someone can't go and has already paid, Grant and I are not douche bags... we will send the money back.

i dunno man, youre a total shithead. so douche bag aint far off ;)
~gR~