Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
From what I recall, downtown Baltimore is dead and very unlike the cities I am used to where you can just look anywhere and find a restaurant so I'd suggest doing some research if you definitely want a certain type of food.

There is a good place at the inner harbor. If you've seen that video of the fat cop yelling at that kid it's near there. Don't remember the name.

Yeah, when I went there in July for a show, it was a fucking ghost town. Granted that was also July 5th, so that could have had something to do with it. But in general from my experience the entire city is just a massively horrible place in every way.

baltimore is a shithole, it's worse than DC, and that's pretty bad IMO

DC sucks. It's boring as fuck and during the summer there are so many fucking tourists that stand on the walking side of escalators and drive me nuts. The only reason I even go to DC is for the museums.

I definetly got to get some of that softshell crab. Seafood on the coast seems to be fucking supreme from what I hear.

Plus the crab ended up wierding out my fiancee when she was there last year, so I'll have to get some of that.

Destroyer 666 better get added, I'll be drinkthrashing like a crazy bastard.

One thing I remember about eating in Baltimore was that everywhere we went we either saw some other metalheads or some crazy person would come up to us and start chatting. We had an awesome meal in a local chinese place, where some old guy just started talking to us out of the blue. Quite odd.

Awesome. Just to let you guys know, I am a random crazy person magnet so things like this may happen more often than expected. :)

I wonder how many people unnecessarily die in Baltimore daily because the fucking scumbag drivers who live there do nothing whatsoever to allow police and ambulances through traffic.

They did get added.

Nick, old creepy Chinese food place guy was hilarious/weird/so awkward.

Not nearly as weird as crazy McDonalds guy.
You know, the original Limp Bizkit.
I thought I was going to get stabbed by that guy.

Oh, and I hate seafood, so I'll pass.
Though, if there's some nice Italian place, there's a chance I could devour that.