Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
So I am fucking psyched for this. I'll be able to put a down payment on a room soon, whenever I get my tax return money (which pays for the whole thing minus the ticket, which is my birthday present)...FUCKING WIN.

Alright so I was planning on just tagging along with gR on the post-airport driving... if he ends up not coming, what should I do to get to the hotel?

Also, what's the name of the fucking hotel? I'm so clueless...

You lucky fucks!

I'm thinking I may have to start putting aside money for next year... seems like a cheaper alternative to Wacken (with better bands as well). Also a good excuse for me to finally go overseas, and I'll be finishing my course at the end of this year... and most importantly I'll actually be of legal drinking age in your country by then!

I would consider going to states for this next year or so, but not being able to have a beer at metal festival is ridiculous and immediately turns me away from this whole thing. I'll propably go to Obscene Extreme this summer, without a tent, and get totally wasted and sleep on a ground which is far more awesome than sleeping sober on a fucking hotel.

Alright so I was planning on just tagging along with gR on the post-airport driving... if he ends up not coming, what should I do to get to the hotel?

Also, what's the name of the fucking hotel? I'm so clueless...

Tbh I could probably fit both you and gR in my car in addition to seed and sadistik, but that would be a damn tight fit cause my car is tiny. I don't know how gR was planning to get to the show, but if you need a ride on your own, it wouldn't be much trouble to grab you. Again, I'd prefer that people land at the same airport if I'm picking them up, though I don't know how much control you'll have over that factor.

The name of the hotel is Tremont Plaza. I'll be sending out a round of PMs with info sometime today.

@Vihris- Everybody should be coming in to BWI, nothing else is nearly as close, as far as I know.

Cool.

Let's just assume for now that the Vihris Express will be making a single stop at BWI airport around noon on Friday, and that anyone who wants a ride on it should plan their flights accordingly. :)