Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
You folks better watch out as I am a weird bastard, maybe it will balance things out.

Whatever man, long as you don't stab me or Jeremy on the way to the hotel so we can let everyone in the rooms for the weekend.

That would probably be difficult to achieve if you have to go through airport security anyway, though.

Whatever man, long as you don't stab me or Jeremy on the way to the hotel so we can let everyone in the rooms for the weekend.

That would probably be difficult to achieve if you have to go through airport security anyway, though.

I was just joking, but I believe in UFO's and other wierd shit, so I guess I feel it makes me wierd. Not that I care really. People think I am wierd cause I believe that Conspiracies deserve a little more credit. Fuck em though I don't give a shit.

How bad is the crime rate?
wikipedia is your friend...

"According to crime statistics there were 276 homicides in Baltimore in 2006, the second-highest homicide rate per 100,000 of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population.[48] Though this is significantly lower than the record-high 353 homicides in 1993, the homicide rate in Baltimore is nearly seven times the national rate, six times the rate of New York City, and three times the rate of Los Angeles. Other categories of crime in Baltimore have also been declining, although overall crime rates are still high compared to the national average. The rate of forcible rapes has fallen below the national average in recent years; however, Baltimore still has much higher-than-average rates of aggravated assault, burglary, robbery, and theft.[49]

City officials have, however, come under scrutiny from Maryland legislators regarding the veracity of crime statistics reported by the Baltimore City Police Department.[50] In 2003, the FBI identified irregularities in the number of rapes reported, which was confirmed by then-Mayor Martin O'Malley. The number of homicides in 2005 appeared to exhibit discrepancies as well.[51] The former police commissioner stated upon interview that the administration suppressed corrections to its crime reports;[52] however, many of the charges made by the police commission now appear to be politically motivated.[53] Under the administration of Mayor Sheila Dixon and a new police commissioner, crime rates have been reduced, including a 40% fall in the number of murders as of April 2008.[54] As of December 3, 2008 the city has had 216 homicides"

yeah... baltimore is pretty bad

Races in Baltimore:

* Black (64.3%)
* White Non-Hispanic (31.0%)
* Hispanic (1.7%)
* Two or more races (1.5%)
* American Indian (0.8%)
* Other race (0.7%

that answer your question good enough?

the sonar is in a minority prominent part of baltimore too. when my brother went to a CC show at the sonar, he had crackheads sayin, "hey man, nice car. want me to watch your car? i'll keep it safe, i just need some money and shit" etc. they'll follow you around to and won't leave you alone. my brother said that the multiple crackheads wouldn't go away until he got aggressive

I wouldn't mind getting some softshell crab. I need to give it a second chance. I've only had it cooked North Carolina-style (deep fried in butter), and it was not tasty at all.

maryland seafood is the best seafood