Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Hey Nikki, that is some sick Primordial footage you have. Too bad they are not doing the MDF, that would be fucking killer. I am missing this tour, cause well they are skipping Shit Lake City for probably the obvious reasons.

Anyways, since I am booking my flight late I am getting raped in airfare. SLC to BWI is like 400 bucks as opposed to flying into the dulles which is 300 dollars for some reason. Anyone going to be near The Dulles Airport on Thursday afternoon, wanting to hook up a dude with a ride to Baltimore? If not I might be bus-in that shit.

Grant: I did tell you I was flying in Thursday right? Me and my other Utah friend got a hotel for Thursday night near the Inner Harbor, but she don't get in till Thursday night.

Grant: I did tell you I was flying in Thursday right? Me and my other Utah friend got a hotel for Thursday night near the Inner Harbor, but she don't get in till Thursday night.

Alright. Well I won't be available on Thursday, but if you need me to pick you up somewhere in Baltimore on Friday let me know. Is your friend staying with us for MDF, or are you going to be on your own by Friday?

Jesus motherfucking Christ Tara. I wish I could go and defend you! I'd fight brave and to death.

Alright. Well I won't be available on Thursday, but if you need me to pick you up somewhere in Baltimore on Friday let me know. Is your friend staying with us for MDF, or are you going to be on your own by Friday?

Yeah, I'll be meeting up with you guys sometime on Friday. My friend Vanessa is staying with her friends from New York the rest of the weekend.

PM your contact info.

We can do a big name / phone number exchange via PM like we did last year. In fact, why don't you all PM me your names and numbers now, and I'll put together a list to PM everyone who's going.