Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
nametag.png

Grant, PMing you a version of this with my number. Anyone else who wants it can PM me requesting it.

The further south and west you go the cheaper everything gets, until you hit California and end up right where you started. I think NYC is almost at $10 right now.

Ok, good news for whiskey: I will most likely be bringing my girlfriend, and also a female friend in order to make this less of a sausage fest.

Shit, in Maryland, people usually go to Virginia because if I remember correctly they're half the price of what they are here.

Yeah, if I recall correctly they're just now going over $5.

Taxing a product by about %700 of it's original price is complete bullshit. Something needs to be done about these ridiculous taxes.

I'd be more concerned about it if tobacco weren't a completely worthless drug that's fucking horrible for you, but yeah it is bullshit. Kind of like virtually every other drug policy we have.

The amount of people seems to be getting a little unwieldy

F&F isn't going to be spending the night there iirc, unless there's something he hasn't been telling us.

Nah, now that my girlfriend is probably going I have less of a chance of spending the night with internet strangers.

I'm starting to get extremely worried on how my back and neck are going to react to MDF, it's starting to flare up really bad again. I can't get jumped on or else my back could give out and my neck is flaring up worse than ever, it's starting to feel like I have severe RLS on the left side of my neck almost constantly.