Who is going to this London gig?

camden isnt it? I dunno what Im doing yet cos claire has to be back in St Helens in B and Q at 1pm on saturday. the earliest bus gets to liverpool at 12.30 so she might be flying so Id be on the bus home on me bill so I might get a hostel and then go home later on the saturday but I dunno yet all depends n that.

acherner transport to the mean fiddler will be easy if you are that close to central London Im not entiurely sure where u shud get off but your best just to ask somebody who works at the hotel when your there they will have the best idea.

Im not going anymore sorry kids Istanbul is financially gonna cripple me n claire so we cant really afford the 150 quid it would cost so sorry guys but I hope yas have a nice time and Ill catch mehdwad when he drags his arse to Liverpool

get off at Tottenham Court Road tube station (thats on the Central line) and walk down Charing Cross road from there, if youre coming from Camden youd get the Northern line down to Tottenham, thats a tenner mate :D

jebus.jpg