Who is the worst VOCALIST???

Johan Liiva is among the worst ever; it's true.

:(

i hate the grunt vocalists, the most obvious of which would be chris barnes. completely unintelligable, with no distinguishing characteristics. it's sounds like he's belching into the microphone.

Too fucking many to mention, I get you on the right track tho: Fred Durst, that guy from Sonata Artica and last but definetly not least the guy from System Of A Down.

Defently OZZY! god I HATE his voice, Corey Gayler from Slipknot also...(but I like their first singer - on M.F.K.R), Green's carnation singer, drak tranquillity's singer, dream theater's singer...

why do you say deftones's vocalist sucks? he's the only good thing on this poor band...

That dude on "Almost a dance" by The Gathering. Talk about singing through your nose!! He's the only one that really annoys me, because there are some good songs on that album but they get destroyed. Most bands with crap singers, I avoid, so I don't know...
I used to think Maniac was shit (can't believe someone hasn't mentioned him, he usually cops it :lol: ), but I quite like him now.

And I really like Darren White. Particularly the stuff he did with The Blood Divine, half singing/growling/off-key wailing, it was really unique and quite cool.

The singer from Dark Angel's Time Does Not Heal album annoys the crap out of me. My friend picked up the album to listen to some older Gene Hoglan, and this guy Ron Rinehart is just not...what I was expecting from a singer. Certainly not the worst, but not that great.

I find I like it a lot more than the Devin Townsend stuff Hoglan is working on nowadays, though.

yea, tom araya is definetly one of the worst metal singers...and i hate the singer from six feet under, dani filth cause of his goddamn screeching and who could forget ozzy...

most of the nu-metal singers do suck but there are a few good ones...i personally like the mudvayne singer, he has really good range....abd those rap-metal singers piss me off so much