Who's listening to what these days?

looking forward to Warbringer new CD...been listening to Kreator new Live CD/DVD Dying Alive ,Phantom Antichrist Laaz Rockit Live in Japan..Suffocation Goatwhore,Exodus,Overkill

I will be hitting the Overkill/Kreator show in Anaheim this November with fellow Anaheim HS co-workers. :kickass:

There is a strong metal group of teachers at AHS. :headbang:
i have been a fan of metal since high school back in 84..Overkill been true to thier music from the beginning..Kreator been awesome..only a few bad albums IMO..can't pass up on Warbringer...bunch of cool guys to talk and hang out with!

Within Temptation teamed with Tarja Turunen, in a meeting of two of symphonic metal's best goddesses.

And Rush just released a remix of Vapor Trails, making it listenable. The original mix was utter shit, a clipped, compressed mess. You can hear it here:

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/rush1.html

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait to see overkill and kreator again!!!! sooo stoked!!! good pals of mine,,, XD!:Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::loco::loco::loco:

The new Death Angel is a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't do new bands very often i am still stuck in the 80's, but i do keep up on the new music those bands release, stuff i like

ac/dc rock or bust
u.d.o. decadent
accept blind rage
scorpions return to forever