whos the secret moderator? arcchrchenar you owe us an explanation

you owe respect to the band? ah here kiss their feet like, you owe them what now as such? love and understaning? grow up ffs!

Shave the Wildlife of the Earth!

wtf.gif

ikeaboy said:
you owe respect to the band? ah here kiss their feet like, you owe them what now as such? love and understaning? grow up ffs!

i think its you who has to grow up not him. please do.. its not our fault that your self-esteem is so down these days. :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

bender the offender said:
i think its you who has to grow up not him. please do.. its not our fault that your self-esteem is so down these days. :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

ha from a whinger who 'cant get her own way' i think not

again we see the repeated use AND capital letters mind of 'HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA' from this fiery scorpian breed

here i shall demonstrate:

WHINGE! WHINGE! WHINGE!

I think Mehdi's the wittier one out of the two, Ikeaboy sometimes posts as if he was stuttering with excitement.

Shit, last month we had this girl to get examined, and she was fucking stuttering, I was the examiner and it was really a great job for me not to laugh into her face. I'm shit I know. But at least she knew some English, unlike this other girl, a proper dumbface, I was the interlocutor there and my sarcastic bastard colleague, after unsuccessfully trying to make her speak for like ten minutes, started the role play by saying "Othello Language School, Othello speaking...". At this point I pissed my panties. Later he said "I didn't even expect her to get it." Yeah, my work has some funny aspects too sometimes.

I mean my work pending, haha.