• Van "The Kilt" Williams

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
Which Nevermore band member do you like best and why? Do you like Warrel the best because of his amazing singing ability or puffy cheeks? Or maybe you like Jeff the best because of his solos or because his name is easily manipulated into an underwear advertisment. Or maybe..just maybe you like Jim the best because he provides the concrete that keeps the music together or maybe he gave you vodka. And maybe....maybe there's a tiny chance that you like Van the best because he's such a talented drummer or because he wears a kilt.

Well, Warrel.... because out of all the members i met (all but van) he seemed to be the coolest and most friendly.... and he's one of my favorite singers.... and... i'm not very instrumentally inclined, so i can't really relate to the others

Well..tough call really...it was barely a tie and Warrel came out on top..:lol:
but i like Jeff and Warrel..they seemed like very nice guys and Jeff even laughed about FOTL so hes awesome in my book...Jim gets cred because hes just cool and he gave the entire front row a swig of vodka...i didnt get to meet Van but his mandress rules!!

warrel is my favorite singer and the rest are in my top 3 (of their respective insturments) probably.....ill vote van becuase the drummers never get any props. and too many will vote warrel.
-neal

If you are trying to imply that this is ignorant bullshit in which every post will use internet shorthand and terrible spelling, then you are incorrect. If you are implying that this thread sucks ass, I agree.

STICK IS GREAT
STICK IS GOOD
STICK IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN WOOD!

WEE!

dealing with it. I got a pic for you if I can just get it to post. Girls gone wild here last night, I was too far toasted to have any fun tho.:Smug: Figures. ah well. Shooting mortars at my buddies hooptie sur was fun, blew the shit out of that fucker.

i always thought that the special thing in the two best (my favs at least) Nevermore albums (Politics, DNB) was the "other" guy: Pat O Brien, Tim Calvert.
but for now i have to go with the flow : WD
its reasonable since you sing along with him and he creates most of the intensity and emotional overdose of Nevemore.

I'm gonna have to say Jeff. I'm a guitar player - what would you expect...

here's my rundown though

Warrel - the tonality and control required of a broadway singer comes to metal to kick the ass. Best. Singer. Ever. Hands down - he can make his voice aggressive without making it dirty and can sing beautiful melodies (believe in nothing... yada yada) softly without 'wobble' - also he has quite an impressive vocabulary and can really make you think and wonder. In short - he rocks.

Van - the drummers ARE underrated! It kinda sucks... I'm no drummer but the dude can drop a beat like no other - all of the musicians in this band have an individual style about them that I just love - when I start looking for a drummer - I'm going to have Van's playing in mind.

Jim - tight and precise, pimpalicious... plus he gives away vodka! But seriously, mostly I just listen to the guitar but how he staples the group together and keeps it tight is extremely noticeable - kudos to Jim for keeping it tight. \m/ :D \m/

but Jeff...

Jeff is the man. Most other shredders out there can barely string together a song, but somehow they are famous... Jeff's ability to play the most kickass rhythms and amazing atonal leads make him one of my favorite guitarists (if not the ultimate fave) his style is awesome, his tone is awesome, his skills are awesome... he's a technical player. And I fuckin love it. Jeff gets my vote all the way. Hell - I'm gonna re-register and vote Jeff twice.

Dead_Lioness said:
*scraches her face and grabs her hair and screams while throwing her bra on stage*

karen... this is part of our attempt to be serious - we're exploring here. FYI - just to let you know and all.