Why does this forum suck so much?

I remember Big Trouble In Little China. Kurt Russel can save my arse any day. He's my hero. *swoons* :oops:

Egg Shen: Can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do.
Jack Burton: Real things?
Egg Shen: As real as Lo Pan!
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

i think what is wrong with this forum is simple. some people, including myself, have realized that there are more things to life than bodom. and much beter bands. and much better guitarists. i'm bored with cob. when they put out their new album and play the hell out of drop-c tuning i think you'll get bored too. i think they're trying to sound like shadows fall but...... who knows???

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i think what is wrong with this forum is simple. some people, including myself, have realized that there are more things to life than bodom. and much beter bands. and much better guitarists. i'm bored with cob. when they put out their new album and play the hell out of drop-c tuning i think you'll get bored too. i think they're trying to sound like shadows fall but...... who knows???

That's how it is for me anyway...

the whole new cob album is probably gonna be in drop-c and will have all power chord based riffs with a watered down laiho-solo threw in to amaze all the alexi fanboys who could care less if he's doing anything special, just as long as he is playing fast. damn. im on a roll today. im fixin to go the lamb of god board and piss em off again.

i sat around pissing off the slipknot fans over at the log message board for days. they were like "slipknot is an awesome band because they made such a good sounding record with so little money" and i said something similar to "but did they play their instruments on it?" ........they didnt respond.