Why is it so much damn fun listening to Bodom ?

Thrash

Happy Lil' Devil
Nov 28, 2001
In Nowhere
www.officer-dan.de
Well, I was just wondering. Everytime (I die) I listen to one of their songs I just feel damn good, regardless of the mood I was in before. It just makes me grab a beer and wake up my neighbours (Hey, can't you sleep, too ?).:)

oh yeah, I totally agree.....Im pretty down tonight and it feels pretty damn good listening to Kissing the Shadows :headbang:

Their just amazing because they have a really upbeat feel but always maintain that great heavy metal feel.

I see. What does 'jau jau' mean? How do you know Alexi made up this word to scream? Did he tell you? Wouldn't it be more likely he would scream 'yeah' like so many others? Maybe it's just cause you're not English, because if you were you would probably see how stupid the concept is of screaming a gibberish word that sounds exactly like 'yeah' or 'yow' (both used very much by all kinds of bands)...:p

I think Children of Bodom are so fun to listen to because they has a (formerly) unique combination of "happy" keyboard melodies, brutal riffs, and vocals screamed/spewed out to give it such a wild edge... it is very uplifting music to me even though every single song has negative lyrics.

Obviously "jau jau" it's the adapted word from an old finnish term to seduce the girls. The practice demonstrated its efficience, it's strongly advisable to use it when there are groupies surrounding you, I tell you. :D

|ngenius (Feel like I'm covered in lies...)