Will you buy the new Anthrax cd with 'reunuion' lineup ?

Will you buy the new cd ?????

• For sure, without a doubt !

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • No way, take me back to the times of John and Rob

Votes: 30 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThraxSA

Apr 10, 2005
So let's imagine Anthrax (current lineup Charlie/Scott/Frank/Joey/Dan) have brought out a new CD ...... who would grab a copy and who would refrain ??

I too will burn/dl it and decide if it's a piece of shit or not.

if you dont buy it cause your bitter about this re union then that is pretty pathetic. Its Anthrax and it will fucking rock whoever sings or whatever

the_walking_dude said:
if you dont buy it cause your bitter about this re union then that is pretty pathetic. Its Anthrax and it will fucking rock whoever sings or whatever

My point excactly!!!

I will probably buy it anyways as I have everything they put out but I hope they don't rush into it and really take the time as too many reunion cds sound average. No offense Judas Priest but I consider new cd average.:ill:

I miss the "maybe"-option. I´ll download two or three tracks and make up my mind. The guys have produced a lot of great music over the years and I wish I could support with a shitload of money, buying CDs, concert-tickets but alas my financial situation is as it is!

Arg_Hamster said:
I miss the "maybe"-option. I´ll download two or three tracks and make up my mind. The guys have produced a lot of great music over the years and I wish I could support with a shitload of money, buying CDs, concert-tickets but alas my financial situation is as it is!

Yer, I thought of a 'maybe', but thought that is too indecisive for a yes/no poll !!!

Fucking hell, if your not gonna support the band fuck off :yell: Why do you post here if you arent gonna support the bands (Possible) future endevours??

the_walking_dude said:

Word!

I’d sample it first as I do with all the albums I buy, whether it’s Belladonna or Bush, but if it sounds any good I’ll buy it of course.

To re-create the sound of the current line-up with todays production qualities would be FANTASTIC! are you kidding!

reidie said:
Fucking hell, if your not gonna support the band fuck off :yell: Why do you post here if you arent gonna support the bands (Possible) future endevours??

Another guy who joined in April telling the rest of us to "fuck off" if we don't support the band. That's hilarious.

reidie said:

Speaking for myself, because I´m a thinking individual. If a band I like release something that I don´t like, why buy it? Bands like Napalm Death, Anthrax, Megadeth and The Haunted have given me hours of music that I enjoy but on the other hand I didn´t buy Napalm Deaths records from the late 90s becoause I didn´t like them. Being sentimental can be fun but why should I as a consumer and fan be happy with second best? I´ll continue to support Anthrax, I think they´ll make a record I´ll enjoy wether it´s with Joey, Rob, John or whoever. I don´t think there´s any bad blood between they guys.

One of the few things I hate is the "you have to stick together because people (or rather I) want you to", It could be a bad relationship or co-workers who spend their days fighting. The church says "the marriage is sacred" and you makes God (yes, the fucker WHO SPEAKS LIKE THIS) angry by breaking up or "If you get rid of Joey I´m out". If you need a break and think stuff over by all means take one. Think about Charlies and Franks fights? Franks time with Helmet was a good thing. Remember what happened when KISS reunited, it was ok for a while and then the bitching started. (Think KISS have bigger egos than any member of ThraX though). :p

I don´t think you meant me when you wrote this but I felt I had to speak my mind about ThraX "betrayal" of old/new-schoolers and how people are through with them if John is never coming back or if Dan and Joey was just temporary.