Windows 7

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
After reading through the developers blog, I don't see this coming out for a very long time......

i've tested the beta (or even alpha?) on a pc at work. worked fine, but you have to get used to the new taskbar (I think it will be optional, but standard after the installation)
to bad they don't pulled up that new filesystem...
all in all, I'm looking forward to installing it on my pc.
i'm running xp 64 atm, vista 64 is also installed to but I did most configurations on xp so I'll log on that the most time.
the best thing about se7en will be it's hardware requirements, it's running very smooth and you can even use it on an older notebook.
vista isn't to bad this days, it just has the wrong image, check windows mojave for more infos ^^

It is "meant" to come out at the end of this year, or early next year. However, it's Microsoft, so it will be delayed and features will be removed before the release. I just hope they will release it in 64-bit only, to finally end all the driver and software support guessing it makes when they have both 32 and 64-bit versions out.

Man, can't they employ some decent designers who at least TRY to steal in a good way? They took all the bad GUI ideas Linux and Mac have and threw them together, still keeping these awful Windows text shadow effects intact, uggghhh! Look at those disgusting boxes in the taskbar!

Desktop.png

I hope you can adjust the size of the task bar. I am not blind, so please spare me the accessibility options, or at least ask it during installation. Presently, I have 17 icons in the quick launch bar, and if you can't make them the normal size (16×16 pixels), the task bar will be rendered unusable for switching between apps quickly.

I hope you can adjust the size of the task bar. I am not blind, so please spare me the accessibility options, or at least ask it during installation. Presently, I have 17 icons in the quick launch bar, and if you can't make them the normal size (16×16 pixels), the task bar will be rendered unusable for switching between apps quickly.

They have always implemented ways to change the task bar.... I've always been a fan of the classic task bar from 95/98 and I hope they don't take that away.....

my real highlights testing it were the redesigned programes. they have redone almost everything. paint with ribbon etc. minesweeper has that from year 2020 feeling :D
so awesome it felt like 200 developers did the new version ;)
and the new calculator finally is a real good calculator and not that old thing with just one number in its display