Wintersun opinions?

He did. It was actually pretty good, for a 40 second clip of an intro. Basically one USPM riff played a couple times while the drums came in. I would have liked to hear the whole song.

The band has no website or anything. There's no way to contact them. You just focus all your mental energy on them and hope they pick up the thought signals and send you an album.

You likely had to be a hardcore fan of a certain kind of metal, probably old school power/heavy metal, and you had to know a certain forum where they posted existed, then they knew you were worthy of it or whatever.

The band has no website or anything. There's no way to contact them. You just focus all your mental energy on them and hope they pick up the thought signals and send you an album.

I have to admit, I understand where they're coming from by staying completely out of the information superhighway; but it's seriously ridiculous that they go to that extent. It's an idealistic way to operate, but they're prohibiting people who would actually like to listen to them from ever doing so.

That in itself pisses me off.

You likely had to be a hardcore fan of a certain kind of metal, probably old school power/heavy metal, and you had to know a certain forum where they posted existed, then they knew you were worthy of it or whatever.

Don't forget the ivory key and the password to the underwater cave where the witch guards the records.