Wintersun opinions?

Yeah no one likes them. They're fucking gay as hell. And practically not metal at least 40% of the time. But I still like them.

Sonic Syndicate, I have never given a chance...What are they like soilwork? I heard clips and thought they were horrible.

I wouldn't say they are similar to soilwork. If I had to choose, Id say the newer style of soilwork is more similar to sonic syndicate, but you can't compare. Sonic syndicate sounds like pop punk mixed with screams that resemble some fatass 12 year old kid who got pissed off because he lost his nutter butters. Fat kids tend to get angry when the lose their nutter butters FYI.

I see...Soilwork's first 4 albums were good...Last 3 are terrible. Natural Born Chaos was a cool album. Might have started that whole verse/chorus/verse chorus vibe but, they did it right for NBC and Devin Townsend producing it made it tight as hell.

I still back up R2R by In Flames and say it was a great album...Soundtrack and beyond ruined them. Similar to Figure Number 5 through That new piece of crap. In Flames and Soilwork both hit similar peaks with R2R and NBC and then tanked right from the next release...maybe people HATE R2R and NBC, but I love them.

Lunar Strain, Whoracle and Jester Race are really the only In Flames albums I care to listen to.