With These Hands

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
For those of you who have the Esucarys fan club dvd/cd, check this out: Play the version of With These Hands on the fan club cd, & then play the version from Shadows of the Past..it's very cool to see how the song evolved from what it was then to what it is now. :)

I wouldn't have even guessed the changes were that dramatic. That's why, sometimes, waiting five years to release something can be a GOOD thing

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it intriguing to hear how a song progresses from being written to the first demos to the final product..sometimes the changes from start to finish are quite vast.

This is still a favorite of mine. Thrilled me to see it was the second track on the disc.

Quite a bit of that song hit the cutting-room floor. We realized that the instrumental section in the middle just didn't need to be there. It really disrupted the flow of the song. (The cut section will be part of the intro track on Shadows Part II) I think that the changes we made to this song saved it from certain mediocrity. Or at least I hope...

SRS

I was on a mission today, I went into the garage and sorted through boxes of stuff still packed and found my Esucarys Cd! :headbang: I thought it was gone forever after that last move. Now to do some catching up! :kickass:

I was on a mission today, I went into the garage and sorted through boxes of stuff still packed and found my Esucarys Cd! :headbang: I thought it was gone forever after that last move. Now to do some catching up! :kickass:

I'm with ya! Found an Esucarys ball cap in my closet the other day, and a virgin Esucarys window decal. Planning on revisiting Diary of a Lost Soul this weekend...:kickass::loco::headbang:

I seem to recall another version of this song floating around.....

"With no hands......" :lol::lol::lol:

Robby

"Alright, alright. Strongsad's sitting on the couch. Whaddaya do?"

"Kick him in the grill"

"Yeah, yeah. Then what?"

"Kick you in the grill"

I actually have a recording from a rehersal many years ago , I like the song a lot , it evolved into a great piece, I always pictured a Dr. Feelgood kind of drum beat with it but thats just me.