Cover tunes by SymX?

I just read some of these ideas to Mike Romeo on the phone, & he loved some of them..I'll be sending them all to him in e-mail, so stay tuned, you may get to hear them play your suggestion eventually. :)

That's your oppinion Kate. Besides... i personally think genesis sucks quite a bit. As for Dio, He kicks ass. And lots of it. This is my oppinion. Plus, if they did a cover cd i would rather see more metal than prog. Of course, this is just my oppinion.

Lady of the Oracle said:
I just read some of these ideas to Mike Romeo on the phone, & he loved some of them..I'll be sending them all to him in e-mail, so stay tuned, you may get to hear them play your suggestion eventually. :)
Hey Jax!! :wave: Did Micheal took knowledge of any suggestions I posted? :D

theodyssey said:
That's your oppinion Kate. Besides... i personally think genesis sucks quite a bit. As for Dio, He kicks ass. And lots of it. This is my oppinion. Plus, if they did a cover cd i would rather see more metal than prog. Of course, this is just my oppinion.
MrT.jpg

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributed cover song ideas!!! The entire list went to Romeo today, & who knows, they may record one of your suggestions.. :)

Yeah, i personally would like the surprise ruined for me... it would only help with anticipation... then i would die from excitement. Well, mabey not die... can you give us one or two as teasers???

for a cover disc, these IMO would have to be LOCKS, seriously...

Carry on my Wayward Son - Kansas
La Villa Strangiato - Rush
Chalkdust Torture - Phish [man, that has potential]
Master of Puppets - Metallica [the last good metallica song]
Fear of the Dark - Maiden, woa... nuff said

Ellfish said:
Does it contain an A?
But seriously, what connection do you have with Mike Romeo?

I usually talk to him weekly on the phone..I mod this place, run their mailing list, am their internet contact (the mail at symphony x dot com addy comes to me, & I make sure the mail that comes in goes to the band member it was meant for), protect their copyrights on eBay (when people try to sell stuff they shouldn't, like bootleg videos, I'm the one who gets the auction shut down), and I'm getting their fan club put together as well. I am in contact with most of the other band members as well, but as far as band business, it's MJR that I deal with most.

I can say that Mike dug the suggestions for older songs, like the older Kansas and Rush stuff..what they'll do with the suggestions, I don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see..