world of warcraft

do you play world of warcraft?

• Total voters
Pfffff...

I'm not going anywhere for the weekend, so I'll lock myself up in my room with beer and will be trying to reach lvl 28 by Sunday. Will be playing Saturday afternoon as well and probably morning ;)

That's how it looks so far.

p.s. And - Horde must die. I'm SOOOO against it.

plintus said:
I'm not going anywhere for the weekend, so I'll lock myself up in my room with beer and will be trying to reach lvl 28 by Sunday. Will be playing Saturday afternoon as well and probably morning ;)

i'll probably be lvl 27 by saturday night / sunday. i say deadmines asap, and then black fathom deeps, quick! ;)

Hitori said:
I'm in for sunday morning :D i've only got like 3 hours but that should be enough, right?

yes, if we start the instance right away it should be doable. i'm up for as early as 9am EST, but since you're on CET, i imagine 10am EST is probably more congenial.

I'll see if she's planning on staying up late tonight (i.e. sleeping late tomorrow morning, so i can stealth play :p). Unfortunately, I've not been able to play this week. So the 'tank' will still be lvl 18. :(

Although, that's not entirely true - I hopped on an alt (she wanted to play, won't play alliance) for a bit last weekend, and absolutely dominated the 10-19 bracket as horde. I've found that (counter-intuitively) alliance only usually wins with sheer numbers (and the occasional alliance lvl 60's alt with a Crusader enchant on his Smite's Hammer...) while Horde usually is much better organized.

In any case, I'll see if I can play tomorrow, or get some leveling in tonight so I'm not sooo far behind (and don't worry - I have those screens ready - there is actually a few of us in the actual mines... not much fighting going on though :p)

~kov.

Edit: Move everything in this post forward a day - for some reason I thought it was Saturday. Probably because I'm working tomorrow instead of today.

rahvin said:
@kov or plintus: is either of you a skinner? if you are, please skin me some medium leather, as i need it for some tailoring and it does not drop. :Smug:

I'm not a skinner, and I have wasted my med-leather yesternight o_O Why don't we post requests here if we need smth? :)

Hitori, thanks for that meat :worship: was yummy :dopey:

plintus said:
I'm not a skinner, and I have wasted my med-leather yesternight o_O

well, then i guess it must have dropped somewhere. you don't happen to remember where, do you?

as for my requests, i have two:

- iridescent pearl
- shadowgem

random drop greens, the former is kinda rare. of course you'll get awesome prizes in terms of gear enchants in exchange for that. ;)

rahvin said:
as for my requests, i have two:

- iridescent pearl
- shadowgem

random drop greens, the former is kinda rare. of course you'll get awesome prizes in terms of gear enchants in exchange for that. ;)

So, those green items are for enchantments? Sheesh, i wish you have had told me earlier :( I had a bunch of them through the game... will keep in mind ;)

So, what about guild's name? I'd stop at Skydancers :D

/dance

plintus said:
So, those green items are for enchantments? Sheesh, i wish you have had told me earlier :(

it's ok, they can be found one way or the other... i bought an iridescent pearl just minutes ago from a dwarf in ironforge. had to pay 70s. :erk: and it doesn't mean that don't need more. ;)

according to plan, we're gonna run the deadmines again on sunday, meeting at 11am EST in westfall. if kov can't be there, we'll have to look for a tank. the other roles should probably be as follows: plintus and me -- damage dealers. hitori and qsilver -- healers. my voidwalker will also tank, but i doubt he could make it alone.

Alright, now I'm level 15 (hehe) and I have talent points, it's time to figure out how to spend them!

How many of you play druids? Gaby and Salamsisytahknt (sorry, I don't remember how to spell your name :p)?

I hear Feral does some serious dmg yet Moonkin Form sounds intriguing so I am considering a Feral/Balance combo with a few points in Restoration. I'm not too keen on playing a healer, although I know I'm a druid and I should heal :p

Are Nature's Grasp and Imp Entangling Roots a waste of points? That's what a Feral friend told me but that's not his playing style, so maybe someone who's Balance specced can advise.

Bear (pun intended) in mind I am Alliance so I could be up against teh dreaded Shaman - OH NOES WNIDFIURY!!1 *cat form* *run*

Also, if there are any high lvl Hunters, any tips would be appreciated. I'm only level 23 and I die quite easily. Maybe I just need to learn how to escape :(

My apologies for not making it, but as I think I mentioned, my bastard of a teacher really fucked my whole weekend. I'm pretty far behind you all right now, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to play again, as all my group projects are coming due, and I'm really startin to crack.

Crunch times have never been my strong suite, and I'm very used to things (however improbably) just sorta working out in the end. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen, but we'll see.

Actually, if any of you happen to go to college in Hamburg, Romania, or Katmandu, and happen to be doing a project with a lil school in NY, lemme know. I may be conference calling you soon for class :p

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
Actually, if any of you happen to go to college in Hamburg, Romania, or Katmandu, and happen to be doing a project with a lil school in NY, lemme know. I may be conference calling you soon for class :p

i thought we would only set up ventrillo when it was time for raids. :p

Ventrillo is so much fun :D
Although, our professor has us using something called Skype (I believe) to allow free voice communication between the schools. From what I gathered, it's free and 'is really popular in Europe'. That remains to be seen, of course, but my thinking is that we'd need some kind of server setup or somesuch to host Ventrillo on anyway. Not quite sure what I'm saying right now, as it's early and I just got to work. I may be able to play my war (still lvl 18, sigh...) tomorrow around 6-9 pm. That remains to be seen as well, though.

Anyway, work time.

~kov.

I think I'm lvl 27 now... or 28... made progress in a few hours - if you want to level pretty good while grinding - get over to the Wetlands... frankly, those Westfall areas were all "gray".

I want to go gank Horde next week-end :p

For a second there I got all happy because I thought you said you wanted to 'play' horde. Oh well.

Edit: If anyone does feel like playing horde, join destromath, and ask around for the Evil's :p (I've been playing a bit there recently, as every time I've played, it's been with the gf. i.e., no alliance.)

~kov.

oh my god.... I didn't lurk around here for a couple of months and when I come back I find that the wow-mania rules here too!!!

I'd like to join you, but I play on EU servers so... I can't uninstall the game to play with you, thus abandoning my adored character, and moreover I'm afraid I'd need another account...

anyway, I'm Hunfeuren (lvl43 Tauren Hunter) on Crushridge, if any of you want to contact me...

For the Horde!

I just was walking outside and saw someone's <green guild tag> in the distance. I was like "whoooooooa!!!"... but seemed like he had some cheetah spell on or stealth o_O

What dio you want - I just left dentist office :D

Strider said:
For the Horde!

Horde somethiing I utterly despise :yell: FOR TEH ALLIANCE!!!!!! :dopey: