Worst band names

Originally posted by Board
Hey, what about the Danish guy: Dj Aligator!! Another bad dj name. He's the one with "The whistle song" ("Blow my whistle, bitch"), "Lollipop" ("I wanna suck on your lollipop") and "Stomp" (the rip-off of "Colonel Bogey") if you happen to know them. Now you don't even have to be a dj anymore. Just make some disco music, put dj in your name and you have a hit!

Yeah. Any random words will do, apparently. Next time I write a CD, I'll release it as DJ Munkeh. Guaranteed record compny interest.

Here there is a punk band wich is called "Las monjas con atraso", what is something like "The nuns wich their menstruation is late", doing reference to they are pregnant. Really stupid

i think the name 'prosthetic cunt' is pretty fucking funny...and i also find the names 'pig destroyer' and 'cattle decapitation' pretty fucking stupid...both great grind bands but what is it with grindcore and animal killing?!?!?!

Originally posted by despair
Anal Cunt :p also.. ehm.. sepultura;p

uhhhh...talking shit about Sepultura is sacreligious. Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise, and Chaos A.D. are some of the greatest fucking albums in the history of metal and their name kicks ass!!

Originally posted by Soilent Goat
uhhhh...talking shit about Sepultura is sacreligious. Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise, and Chaos A.D. are some of the greatest fucking albums in the history of metal and their name kicks ass!!

I agree except on Chaos A.D. sounds like whats Soulfly is now.