Worst band names

Hum.
We are talking about metal, truly butt-fucking evil stuff with hard riffs and bad vocals and very stupid music, and these guys are for real. Their album cover is of 'evil eyes' and that stuff...

And they've decided to name them 'Chinchilla'.

Chinchilla is a hairy, small, quick, overly cute and funny rodent with big teeth and beautiful fur.

You can't name a band after chinchilla.

And of course, Sonic Death Monkeys is not an official band, but was presented in a movie called High Fidelity. I laughed then.

t.

Originally posted by phyre
Chronical Diaorrhea (sp?)

that was the one time I was too embarrassed to take a record to the counter was when i just about bought their first album.

most metal band names are pretty bad. we're not a cheese avoiding genre for the most part.

My mate used to have a band called 'Taste My Silence' which I found laughable

NEKTAR has got to be the worst name for a rock/metal/whatever band! I don't care if it's "Nektar.. of the gods" or whatever, it's just damn ridiculous! I was at ProgPowerUSAIII and on the way to my friend's house for the night we drove behind a car that had a license plate with "NEKTAR" on it. We laughed at it and thought it was silly. The VERY NEXT DAY at PPUSA3, I was browsing the merchandise tables and I saw a NEKTAR DVD!!! :eek: I thought I was going crazy!

My Vote: NEKTAR :err:

~Sh0k~