Worst Mainstream Band...

What is the WORST mainstream rock/punk/metal band?

• Good Charlotte

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Simple Plan

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Korn

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Godsmack

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • KISS

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Nickleback

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Rage Against the Machine

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Evanescence

• Kid Rock

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • anything else

• Total voters
Rage Against the Machine kick ass man. Why the hell would you post them on a rating board for worst mainstream band??? They are one of the best mainstream bands that ever existed. All the other bands you listed suck. But Rage is too good for those types of poser, pussy bands.

Killerinme said:
Rage Against the Machine kick ass man. Why the hell would you post them on a rating board for worst mainstream band??? They are one of the best mainstream bands that ever existed. All the other bands you listed suck. But Rage is too good for those types of poser, pussy bands.
yeah....their first self titled album got the best songs ever :D and i love their lyrics...it's super concerned about society

I can't stand Evanescence, Kid ROck, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, all hip hop, rnb, and rap. I cant vote anything in the poll since I hate most of the bands there :D

RATM, KISS, and Korn are fine with me

ethereallights said:
Nirvana. They're music is ok, but the factors that sells their albums is the are that Kurt Cobain, commited suicide in the hype of his carreer, and is attractive to some women.

To some the music might be the reason to buying their albums, but if you think they're music is worth 14 dollars a disk, I feel sorry for you, unless you're an ignorant child.

Screw Kurt, RIP Quorthon.

Plus look at Layne Stanely and Alice in Chains. They are from the same era, lasted relatively as long, and Alice in Chains music is better, but Alice in Chain's records haven't sold as much as NIrvana's have. In mainstream music, it's all about power chords and sex appeal.
thats what I've been saying for years, nirvana was WAYYYYYYY overrated and all these faggots sit here saying that "kurt cobain is the greatest artist that ever lived" bullshit! they just had a good promo guy. Mtv played em alot and advertized them as a great band, cobain wrote some good lyrics thats about all he had goin on.

GD piss me off cause u get people who dont know shit about music and think that GC are what punk is cause GC think they r.

Fiend-138 said:
GD piss me off cause u get people who dont know shit about music and think that GC are what punk is cause GC think they r.
Hmm.. next time I think you should type in full words so everyone can understand what your saying...

Granted Good Charollette are not punk, but the pole isn't really to argue that.

I voted for simple fucking plan! God i hate them especially when someone sings it to my face and headbangs for that. FFUUCCKK!!!

i also hate all of the above there.
Why is there no Limp Dickshit? Limpin Park? Incubus? Maroon 5? Saliva?

and i would vote 10 times more on Linkin Park if had the chance.